THE NINJA TURTLES ARE BURSTING
BACK INTO THE SEWERS AND ONTO DVD
TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES:
RETURN TO NYC!
Available on DVD July 14, 2015
NEW YORK–May 27, 2015- The beginning of season three found the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles honing their skills and fighting off threats in the woods. Now, it’s time for them to return to New York and defend their city in Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to NYC!, which picks up with the next seven episodes of season three. In these episodes, the Turtles search for their lost master Splinter and defend NYC from the criminal world that is terrorizing the city and its people. This DVD also includes the “Mutation Of A Scene” special feature, which offers a behind-the-scenes look into every episode. Created by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to NYC! is available on DVD July 14, 2015 for the suggested retail price of $14.99.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to NYC! includes the following episodes:
- Vision Quest–Leo takes the Turtles to train in the woods in an advanced ninja ritual where they must overcome their weaknesses and face their greatest enemies in order to become true ninjas.
- Return to New York–The Turtles return to the city to search for Splinter, only to find that the city is overrun with Kraang.
- Serpent Hunt–As the Turtles search for Karai, they have to deal with a city filled with Kraangdroids as well as Zeck and Steranko, who hunt Karai for their own means.
- The Pig and the Rhino–Donnie finishes a new batch of retro-mutagen, hoping to save Karai, but the Turtles find themselves hunted by Shredder’s new vengeful henchmen, Bebop and Rocksteady.
- Battle for New York – Part 1–Leo doesn’t trust Slash when he emerges leading a team called the “Mighty Mutanimals.”
- Battle for New York – Part 2–While the Mighty Mutanimals lay siege to TCRI, the Turtles must brave the bizarre world of Dimension X to save the enslaved people of New York.
- Casey Jones vs. the Underworld–Casey Jones thinks he can take on the criminal underworld on his own, but when he discovers the Shredder is behind the growing crime wave, he finds himself in over his head.
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Return to NYC! Fast Facts:
Street Date: July 14, 2015
Catalogue: 59170832000 (USA); 59170831000 (CN)
DVD SRP: $14.99
DVD Running Time: Approximately 157 minutes
DVD Special Features:
- Mutation of a Scene: Vision Quest
- Mutation of a Scene: Return to New York
- Mutation of a Scene: Serpent Hunt
- Mutation of a Scene: The Pig and the Rhino
- Mutation of a Scene: Battle for New York Pt. 1
- Mutation of a Scene: Battle for New York Pt. 2
- Mutation of a Scene: Casey Jones vs. the Underworld
Nickelodeon, now in its 36th year, is the number-one entertainment brand for kids. It has built a diverse, global business by putting kids first in everything it does. The company includes television programming and production in the United States and around the world, plus consumer products, online, recreation, books and feature films. Nickelodeon’s U.S. television network is seen in more than 100 million households and has been the number-one-rated basic cable network for 20 consecutive years. Nickelodeon and all related titles, characters and logos are trademarks of Viacom Inc. (NASDAQ: VIA, VIAB).
About Paramount Home Media Distribution
Paramount Home Media Distribution (PHMD) is part of Paramount Pictures Corporation (PPC), a global producer and distributor of filmed entertainment. PPC is a unit of Viacom (NASDAQ: VIAB, VIA), a leading content company with prominent and respected film, television and digital entertainment brands. The PHMD division oversees PPC’s home entertainment, digital and television distribution activities worldwide. The division is responsible for the sales, marketing and distribution of home entertainment content on behalf of Paramount Pictures, Paramount Animation, Paramount Vantage, Paramount Classics, Insurge Pictures, MTV, Nickelodeon, Comedy Central and CBS and applicable licensing and servicing of certain DreamWorks Animation titles. PHMD additionally manages global licensing of studio content and distribution across worldwide digital and television distribution platforms including online, mobile and portable devices and emerging technologies.