How many systems has Street Fighter IV appeared on since its introduction ten years ago? Like most SF incarnations it’s been revised in Super and Champion Edition versions, and now the biggest version is arriving on Android. What’s in it?
According to Capcom:
- Fight as 32 Street Fighter characters including fan favorite and Android exclusive, Dan.
- Intuitive virtual pad controls allow players to execute full move sets including Unique Attacks, Special Moves, Focus Attacks, Super Combos and Ultra Combos
- Take your game to the next level with a Bluetooth controller (Controllers do not work in menus, they fully function in multiplayer and single-player gameplay.)
- Battle head-to-head against players from around the world via Wifi – Single player “arcade” and multiplayer modes.
- Unleash super moves with a tap of the “SP” button. – Four levels of difficulty.
Street Fighter IV: Champion Edition will be “free” to download, but you won’t be able to do much unless you pay to unlock most of it. Ryu is playable in the free version and can fight against three other characters; the paid version costs just $4.99.
The game will be on Android later this month; preorder it by heading here.The thread view count is