Do you really need convincing to get the Gravity Falls Blu-Ray set next month? Shout Factory is handling the conversion, and they’ve done what they do best, packing the upcoming set with bonuses and behind-the-scenes extras. How cool is all this?
Below is Shout’s list of bonus features for the Gravity Falls set, revealed today. It does not disappoint:
- NEW Audio Commentaries On All 40 Episodes With Creator Alex Hirsch And Members Of The Cast And Crew
- NEW “One Crazy Summer” – A Look Back At Gravity Falls Featuring Interviews With Alex Hirsch, Actors Jason Ritter, Kristen Schaal, Jackie Buscarino, Thurop Van Orman, Carl Faruolo, And Niki Yang, Creative Director Michael Rianda, Producers Rob Renzetti And Brian Doell, Directors And Artists Matt Braly And Joe Pitt, Writers Jeff Rowe, Shion Takeuchi, And Josh Weinstein, Composer Brad Breeck, Art Director Ian Worrel, Artists Dana Terrace, Robertryan Cory, Andy Gonsalves, Sean Jimenez, And Alonso Ramirez Ramos, And Alex’s Twin And The Inspiration For Mabel, Ariel Hirsch (105 minutes)
- NEW “The Hirsch Twins” – Alex & Ariel Hirsch Remember Their Own Summers Growing Up
- NEW Deleted Scenes – Over An Hour Of Never-Before-Seen Content
- “Between The Pines” – Behind-The-Scenes Series Finale Special
- Shorts – Interstitial Programming Between Seasons 1 And 2
- Promos – Commercial And Other Promo Materials From The Show’s Run
- And More … ?
The majority of these features will be included on a Bonus Disc that comes with the Collector’s Edition. Said Collector’s Edition also comes packed with a 18″ by 24″ rolled lithograph if you preorder it from the Shout website (Shout will also send you the set two weeks early if you do so). There’s more: Alex Hirsch himself is signing 100 of those lithographs, to be distributed at random. There will also be a non-Collector, plain version of the set which will be sold in retail stores.
Look for Gravity Falls: The Complete Series July 24, and make it a summer you’ll never forget.