New profile posts

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

I just realized the past 3 Netflix cartoons all have elf characters with one of them going rogue and siding with the protagonists. Is this a coincidence? Is Netflix pushing elf representation?
If anyone wants to watch a television series which is basically hayao miyazaki meets western Folklore check out Hilda
Toon4Thought
Toon4Thought
I'm planning on seeing it. It's just that I want to finish My Hero Academia season 2 first, and Bojack season 5 may be the first thing I watch after I renew my Netflix. Not to mention I'm kind of slow in binging.
Radical Edward
Radical Edward
I just saw the first episode and I liked it, but I'll get around to watching the rest once I finish The Dragon Prince.
I just realized something regarding the original Planet of the Apes films. In those movies, so far we've only seen what use to the northeastern United States (apply New York) and "The Forbidden Zone." So we never really got to see what the whole, actual planet itself was like! What was it like beyond The Forbidden Zone? Like what about the southeastern or the western US, or what about Canada or the rest of the world
JoeMabbon
JoeMabbon
I always assumed large chunks of the world were irradiated and uninhabitable.
Excited for the new Mario Kart game that's been announced. That's WHY I'm seeing all of these pictures of Toad around the internet, right? Investigates further. Oh.
I'm starting to get a strong impression that SU's season 5 finale (which will no doubt air as a two-parter) will be a direct tie-in to the movie, and that the two will be shown relatively close together.