Zagtoon reboots Denver, the Last Dinosaur

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,261 4
Framingham, MA
The reboot no-one ever asked for anywhere. I grew up in the 1980's. And all me and my friends knew was that outside of the kickass theme song that cartoon SUCKED. It was extremely unpopular even by our lousy standards (and we 80's kids had some lousy standards). Why don't they just reboot Foofur or Rude Dog and the Dweebs and be done with it?

Toons Fan

I wonder if Bonnie and Clyde are wearing any socks
May 10, 2005
Ratings
880 8
Niagara Falls, NY
The reboot no-one ever asked for anywhere. I grew up in the 1980's. And all me and my friends knew was that outside of the kickass theme song that cartoon SUCKED. It was extremely unpopular even by our lousy standards (and we 80's kids had some lousy standards). Why don't they just reboot Foofur or Rude Dog and the Dweebs and be done with it?
The show was very popular in the 90's outside of the USA.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,524 28
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
What's with all these reboots lately?
Because as ratings for TV plummets due to cord-cutters, networks feel the best way to ensure success is to rely on familiar brands. And clearly they’re scrapping at the bottom of the barrel.

And why this of all shows? I remember seeing this listed among many of the shows Zagtoon has slowly been developing, and I couldn’t believe this was getting a reboot. And Zagtoons don’t have a track record of making well-written shows, so I doubt this will be better than the original, and that one wasn’t very good to begin with!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk