Yu-Gi-Oh! Arc-V Season One Talkback

Discussion in 'The Nicktoons Forum' started by Light Lucario, Feb 21, 2016.

1. DonkeyKongSong

DonkeyKongSong Active Member

You do to watch it through the official Hulu.com site, but some series, including DM, GX, 5D's, and ZEXAL can be views through View.Yahoo.com without subscribing. In the case of the first four Yu-Gi-Oh! series themselves, you can watch them through Yugioh.com without subscribing either. You also can't watch them on your TV without subscribing though.

And just to let anyone know, this is NOT considered illegal streaming. This was made because some content providers want some of their shows to be views for free, as Hulu was initially intended for.

https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20160808005276/en/

2. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I didn't know that. That's pretty nice for those who don't want to subscribe to Hulu to watch these series. I guess that since Arc V is the most recent dubbed series, they wanted to make it exclusive to subscribers. The first four series have been up there for a long time, so relying on revenues from the commercials for those series makes sense. I do kind of miss watching series on Hulu though, but I'm pretty content with sticking with Crunchyroll for the time being too.