Will Deadpool make any appearances in other Marvel Cartoons in the Future.

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Jan 16, 2018
Ratings
Because of the fact, the Deadpool Adult Cartoon by Donald Glover that was going to air on FXX has been scrapped and it is quite sad we won't get a Deadpool cartoon for a while. I am wondering because of Glover plan scrapped will Deadpool possibly instead make an appearance in any of the current Marvel Cartoons like Avengers Assemble, Guardians Of The Galaxy, or Spider-Man because it would be good to see another animated appearance of him because he was on both Avengers Anime show one called Disk Wars and Future Avengers. I feel that he should make an appearance because of his crazy antics but I realize the pending Disney Fox merger may make things complicated but that what I hope.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,257 4
177A Bleecker Street
It's very unpredictable. I don't think he's likely to show up in any of the shows currently on. It was pretty nuts that he showed up in Ultimate Spider-Man but having Joe Kelly on board probably helped contribute towards that happening. Wolverine was still appearing in the cartoons at that time as well (before both were headlining very Rated R movies). Recently, Marvel Animation has been pretty hesitant to use characters that have been aimed mostly at adults, or those still under Fox's umbrella, in their kids' shows and Deadpool hits both checkmarks. Giving the FXX series the initial greenlight shows that they were at least open to doing something but any other animated attempts may be in flux until the Fox deal goes through.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk