Who remembers "Drawn Together"?

Latest News

Jul 14, 2010
Ratings
UK
I caught it occasionally (I think it aired on one of the free to air music channels in the UK). It could be very funny but the ugly (in all senses) characters and mean-spirited tone kept me at a distance. My housemates loved it though.

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,742 8
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
Great concept and art-style choices were made with this particular show, I'll give it that.

However, too much abuse of shock, vulgarity, and gross-out humor for me to ever care about, nor have it register with me on any level.

I never cared for or about - don't think I ever will, either. I'm glad there are people who gave it more of a chance than I could ever have, but that's all the nice things I have to say before I realize I could be watching anything else (that I actually do like), honestly.

Perla Magica

Freeform? What's THAT?!
Jul 29, 2016
Ratings
88 2
Poland (Europe)
Back when I watched it on polish version of MTV in 2008 I didn't liked that much because of violence and cruel humor, but few years later I started to understand that kind of cruel humor it had and all parodies this show did and then I thought "It isn't that bad at all".

True experience story.

Feb 3, 2018
Ratings
Back when I watched it on polish version of MTV in 2008 I didn't liked that much because of violence and cruel humor, but few years later I started to understand that kind of cruel humor it had and all parodies this show did and then I thought "It isn't that bad at all".

True experience story.
well i hated the show back when my bro liked it i got in to it this past august the show was great but not well done