What show did I just watch?!

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Jordan

Jul 14, 2018
Kingsport
So I got off work way late one night (4am) and there was a show in adult swim playing when I turned the TV on called "infomercial" . At least I think that's what it was called. Anyway, it was a poorly animated show following two boys. One hand a deep voice and never wore a shirt and the other had dark hair and was an amateur photographer who posted his pictures to a social media site for views. I don't remember much else about it, but I'd like to find it and try to re-watch it when I'm not so tired. Oh and I remember the boys came across a character that I could've sworn was voiced by Tim Heidecker. Any ideas and what it is? I can't find it anywhere when I search for it. Thanks in advance!

steeljim

Jun 10, 2018
United States
That one was called Dayworld by two guys I hadn't heard of - Cole Kush and Jay Weingarten. Not sure where they came from. It was strange even by AS Infomercial standards.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk