What are your favorite & least favorite Nicktoons?

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

At Abbi's

Dec 4, 2017
Ratings
Top 3 My favorite Nicktoons.

1. Aaahh!!! Real Monsters: Despite the show ahead of it's time of dark theme and story arc (But it had some gross out humor like The Ren and Stimpy Show.) The show had everything relate to my life and value of friendship. Ickis is my favorite because we had the same personality and our life problems.

2. Making Fiends: I feel bad for the series because it moved to Nicktoons and aired 6 episodes. But it is my childhood show and I like it a lot when I was a kid. I always remember the theme song if I remember the show well. Vendetta and Charlotte are my between the sides. Charlotte is younger me and Vendetta is current me.

3. Invader Zim: I barely remember the show but I had to rewatch it. I really like this show and especially love Gir. I can't wait to rewatch if I had time.

Top 3 my least favorite Nicktoons.

1. Rocket Power:
The reason why I hate this show is because it's a stereotype based on trends at the time like sports. obnoxious and annoying characters, the animation is edgy and lazy. And doesn't had a good story like As Told By Ginger and Aaahh!!! Real Monsters. I regret watching this.

2. Breadwinners: Another stupid show. Not interesting characters and poorly animation with cliche jokes and songs. What's this? A rip-off of Regular Show or Duckman? I can't stand it.

3. The Recent Fairy Odd Parents Episodes: I do like Fairy Odd Parents growing up. It started fell apart when writers are running out of ideas. The season 8-10 are unoriginal and unfunny. The characters became rude and look like they're forgot their personality and the jokes are not funny anymore. The season 10 where Chloe introduce, I don't care and lost interest in the show.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,065 36 1
Austin, Texas
I noticed that the thread "What are your most to least favorite nicktoons" was revived I instead started a new version as we don't revive old threads in the sake of preventing necroposting, as a result that thread is locked now.

Just a reminder please go into detail in explaining your reasons as to why you feel the way you do for some shows, to give others an understanding and to keep discussion going/.

Jan 26, 2018
Ratings
80 2
New Jersey, USA
Favorites: 1. Hey Arnold- Great characters, stories, and music and funny but still pretty true-to-life and well-written emotional episodes/moments.
2. Doug- I gained appreciation for it more as I got older after not viewing it as a favorite when I was younger. It's somewhat like Arnold but with what I'll call a lighter take on things and there's certain episodes and moments along with the sound effects that always stick in your head.
3. Rocko's Modern Life- Funny, really good characters, "messed up" but still had heart and a little bit of story going on.
Honorable mentions- Rugrats (Great first three seasons and reboot was really good at first), Ren and Stimpy (Loved it as a kid and it's still good but now I find it kind of dumb and the last two seasons were pretty meh), Wild Thornberries, SpongeBob (first few seasons at least), Kablam, Loud House

Least Favorites (I'm not including those I've never really watched but are pretty much universally unliked): 1. Brothers Flub- Boring, unfunny, forgettable.
2. All Grown Up- Not all that bad but overall it didn't do a lot for me.
3. Aaah Real Monsters- I was never that into it. I loved Krumm and there were certain funny moments but it just wasn't a favorite of mine.

Spacething7474

Click the image to change your avatar.
May 21, 2017
Ratings
Minnesota. Just Minnesota.
My top 10 are:
  1. SpongeBob
  2. Barnyard
  3. Penguins
  4. Sanjay And Craig
  5. Jimmy Neutron
  6. Monsters Vs. Aliens
  7. Breadwinners
  8. Rabbids
  9. Fanboy And Chum Chum
  10. Robot And Monster
———————————————————————————- My bottom 10 are:
  1. O’Grady
  2. Glenn Martin
  3. Ginger
  4. Kuu Kuu Harajuku
  5. Winx Club
  6. Mysticons
  7. The Loud House
  8. Rocket Power
  9. AAAHH!!! Real Monsters
  10. Regal Academy
————————————————————————————Here’s who I’d rank the Nicktoons:

Attachments

Last edited:
Sep 11, 2016
Ratings
225 4
My top 10 are:
  1. SpongeBob
  2. Barnyard
  3. Penguins
  4. Sanjay And Craig
  5. Jimmy Neutron
  6. Monsters Vs. Aliens
  7. Breadwinners
  8. Rabbids
  9. Fanboy And Chum Chum
  10. Robot And Monster
I like them due to humor and characters. ———————————————————————————- My bottom 10 are:
  1. O’Grady
  2. Glenn Martin
  3. Ginger
  4. Loud House
  5. Winx Club
  6. Rocket Power
  7. Kuu Kuu Harajuku
  8. Invader Zim
  9. Korra
  10. Regal Academy
I just found them to be boring and not to my tastes.————————————————————————————Here’s who I’d rank the Nicktoons:
I see you are counting acquired animated shows.