What Are Some Things You Think Cartoon Network As A Whole Needs to Bring Back Or Add?

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,709 7
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
Just give me a schedule with more variety, plus air some old shows at non-peak / prime-time hours and we'll be on the right track again for this channel getting itself together, IMHO.

Also, get more action / drama fare greenlit someday and don't deathslot it, either - that'll definitely put CN a leg up on their competition.

Too bad they're not going to listen to people like us, lovely as it would be if they did, too - specifically for ideas of improving the schedule, of course.

I would love them to make 22-minute shows again, preferrably of the action genre. I like most of their current programming lineup but I think they should diversify the types of shows they produce.
In fact, I would love to see that too. This 11-minute format is starting to get way out of hand.

Hard to believe that I was raised on so many 22-minute shows.