"Welcome to the Wayne" Discussion

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
4,954 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
I plan on starting talkbacks for this, but I'm a bit unsure how to go about it. Below are links to a couple of polls on what I'm unsure of.

1. Since it seems like anyone here that's interested already saw the first episode (if I'm mistaken, then I apologize), do I start next week's talkback on Monday or do I wait for Tuesday's episode? In any case, I still plan on including Monday's episode in the post for the sake of completion.

2. Do I post the talkbacks in this thread and we use this to discuss both the episodes and news (similar to how we do it with SpongeBob and Harvey Beaks), or do I start a separate thread to discuss the episodes (similar to what we did with season 1 of The Loud House)?

EDIT: And the polls embed and don't show up on Tapatalk, so here's links to each poll if you use that:
Question 1
Question 2

Last edited:

Neo Yi

"All business, no pleasure, such a shame."
Staff member
Reporter
Sep 11, 2004
Ratings
456 2
here
thedandyrobot.com
@PinkiePie97 The way talkback threads work is you can start one at least 24 hours before the first episode is aired. So therefore if an episode airs on Monday, make one on Sunday. If it's Tuesday, make it on Monday, etc. This is also the case if there is say, a week of new episodes; you just make the talkback from the starting point and go from there.

You can make a new Welcome to the Wayne talkback purely to discuss the episodes while this thread can be used to discuss any upcoming news on the show. We usually have separate talkback threads for each episode (or a general one for the show as a whole depending on how little discussions we do get per episode.) Start from there and see how it goes.

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
4,954 41
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
@PinkiePie97 The way talkback threads work is you can start one at least 24 hours before the first episode is aired. So therefore if an episode airs on Monday, make one on Sunday. If it's Tuesday, make it on Monday, etc. This is also the case if there is say, a week of new episodes; you just make the talkback from the starting point and go from there.

You can make a new Welcome to the Wayne talkback purely to discuss the episodes while this thread can be used to discuss any upcoming news on the show. We usually have separate talkback threads for each episode (or a general one for the show as a whole depending on how little discussions we do get per episode.) Start from there and see how it goes.
As I said, I was a bit unsure about the latter because of stuff like the Harvey Beaks thread, although I wasn't on here when that started, so I'm not really surprised that there's still stuff I don't know. Thanks for the response. I'll start the thread tomorrow night.

Neo Yi

"All business, no pleasure, such a shame."
Staff member
Reporter
Sep 11, 2004
Ratings
456 2
here
thedandyrobot.com
It's admittedly a "play it by ear" sort of thing. But in general, having a seperate thread for news/discussions and specific episode talkbacks aren't discouraged. Usually the only thing we ask is that if an episode talkback or a show isn't generating enough discussion, to just keep it under one general area.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,169 36 1
Austin, Texas
Being set in New York does give the show a good support to its city of origin, good to know the show's production is there, It kind of gives it away that the voice cast is New York based rather than Los Angeles based.

Oct 29, 2017
Ratings
Finally got around to watching this, I've only seen the first 2 episodes. It's pretty decent. It knows what it wants to be, it uses it's setting brilliantly and the overall feel of the show is a fun time. I like it.

I also watched the behind the scenes video, interesting stuff.

Jan 31, 2010
Ratings
348 3
Laredo, TX
It's interesting that the show is actually produced in NYC rather than in LA (aside from a few voice actors, who are voiced directed by Sam Riegel; Darren Dunstan directs the NYC actors which explains the 4kids/Pokemon dub VA's).

I hope the show comes back airing new premieres eventually. I see lot of people worried about it. Nick isn't that desperate to give it up after 9 episodes.