"Welcome to the Wayne" Discussion

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Looney Tunes Fan

Moon Prism Power, Make Up!
Jul 17, 2011
Ratings
Nickelodeon City, U.S.A.
Watching the debut of Welcome to the Wanye on Nicktoons and Chapters 1-2 have been edited together into an 9 minute episode. Kinda cool if you ask me.

EDIT: My bad, it was only Chapters 1-2 edited into a 9 minute episode (with credits), which I've added above. I guess ToonZone's schedule was a little inaccurate.

Pac-Attack

Here if I feel like it
May 20, 2013
Ratings
116 1 1
Watching the debut of Welcome to the Wanye on Nicktoons and Chapters 1-2 have been edited together into an 9 minute episode. Kinda cool if you ask me.

EDIT: My bad, it was only Chapters 1-2 edited into a 9 minute episode (with credits), which I've added above. I guess ToonZone's schedule was a little inaccurate.
I wonder if they'll do the same to Korra.

Mandouga

Jun 27, 2007
Ratings
296 14
Newington, CT, USA
Yeah, I'm pretty sure that was actually a half hour pilot cut up into six parts. "All new digital series", indeed. I think this is what they call "test marketing". Now the question is, do they plan to make it into a full fledged half hour TV series?

Sent from my iPod touch using toonzone

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,527 28
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
I like the format as is.
Me too. They managed to create a full season of webisodes by breaking a full length episode into 6 parts. That's definitely a smart thing to do.
Well, actually a webseries usually have 12 episodes per season, so they could just break down a two full length episodes or just make an hour special. Either way, it's a smart decision. I look forward to seeing more, plus new series in this format.

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,709 7
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
Looks like Nick's answer to Gravity Falls.
It won't matter if the show isn't treated well. Also, I can already smell the negativity hurled towards it for being a GF ripoff, especially if it doesn't go over well online. People are going to expect this show to be dark & edgy, or else, just like their precious GF (And I like GF, but even I know better than that, to be honest!).