Web Toons available?

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by Calhoun07, May 7, 2001.

1. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

I was wondering if anybody could tell me if there are any web toons available either on DVD (preferably) or on VHS (if nothing else exists). I know that there are several of DVDs out there that have short film collections of movies that are available primarily on the Internet, but I am looking for a collection of just web based cartoons. MTV Downloads is the best thing I have so far, which I taped off of TV.

2. Scythemantis

Scythemantis With Soar-Throat Ghost

No idea...but I know If they released Stainboy or Kozik`s Inferno on a DVD I`d buy it!

3. Calhoun07

Calhoun07 It's Me

by the way...

I do know that some of the short film collections available have an animated short or two on them, but that's just here and there. International Short 3 (which I have on order) features the first animated short done in entirely oil paint. I thought I would just mention it for those interested. I don't see the short film collections at the store, I have to go to Amazon.com for them, which has a tremdous amount of them available. I have yet to find one with just animation on it, tho.