Voice actors you've met?

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

WebMasterSage

Obey the Pecking Order.
Jun 17, 2015
Ratings
338 5
Well like the title says, time to list of Voice actors you've met before. Chronology putting of course.

2012 - Vic Mignogna, Johnny Yong Bosch, Lisa Ortiz
2013 - Todd Haberkorn
2014 - Michael Dorn, Dwight Schultz, Cree Summer, Jim Cummings, Quinton Flynn, Richard Horvitz, Michael Stinikerlaas, William Salyers, Nicki Rapp
2015 - Adam Baldwin, Jess Harnell, Bryce Papenbrook, Stephaine Sheh, Rob Paulsen, Crispin Freeman
2016 - Sean Schemmell, Christopher Sabat, Chuck Huber, Steven Blum, Veronica Taylor, Ray Chase, Lex Lang, Curtis "Takahata101" Arnott, Phil Lamarr, Jennifer Hale, George Takei, Grey Griffin, Robbie Daymond, Max Mittelman, Taillsen Jaffe

Aug 28, 2014
Ratings
113 4
www.foofnscoops.wix.com
I don't really have the energy to put it in chronological order but here are some voice actors that while, I technically didn't meet, but had the pleasure to work with them on my projects: Vic Mignogna, Nick Afanasiev, Todd Haberkorn, Antoine Dodson, Kira Buckland, Kimlinh Tran, Anna Kingsley, Blake Swift, Chris Niosi, Jackie Florian amung others. I'm also working with another actor, who I will not mention, but I won't call him an unknown.

Sep 4, 2010
Ratings
Florida
I've met Jamie Marchi, Brina Palencia, Trina Nishimura, Kyle Hebert, Matt Mercer, Joel McDonald, Josh Grelle, Chris Patton, Cristina Vee, Quinton Flynn and Maurice LaMarche.

Rabbitearsblog

Jul 6, 2011
Ratings
256 6
United States
Just recently, I've met Billy West and Vic Mignogna! They were such nice and fun people and I enjoyed talking to them! Now, I just need to meet Tara Strong, Jim Cummings, Cree Summers, Tom Kenny, John DiMaggio, Kevin Michael Richardson...

wiley207

Jan 20, 2009
Ratings
USA
At this year's Fan Expo Boston Comic Con, I got to meet Rob Paulsen, Maurice LaMarche, Tara Strong and Richard Horvitz. And at last year's, I got to meet Billy West, Jim Cummings, Jess Harnell and Veronica Taylor. Of course when I met Jim, I Just HAD to do so wearing my fursuit of Disney's Big Bad Wolf, one of his characters (we even had a brief mock conversation in the Big Bad Wolf voice, too!)
BostonComicCon2017DayOne - 4.jpg

Rabbitearsblog

Jul 6, 2011
Ratings
256 6
United States
At this year's Fan Expo Boston Comic Con, I got to meet Rob Paulsen, Maurice LaMarche, Tara Strong and Richard Horvitz. And at last year's, I got to meet Billy West, Jim Cummings, Jess Harnell and Veronica Taylor. Of course when I met Jim, I Just HAD to do so wearing my fursuit of Disney's Big Bad Wolf, one of his characters (we even had a brief mock conversation in the Big Bad Wolf voice, too!)
View attachment 200012
Oh my god!!! This is so awesome!!! Love your Big Bad Wolf costume! I just met Billy West and Vic Mignogna this year and it was a blast!