"Venom" Pre-Release Discussion (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,910 45
Sherman Oaks CA
Hope so. I'm dreading they are merging Eddie and Flash's stories.
It definitely seems like they're turning Brock into a soldier like Flash was pre-Symbiote, but I think once Eddie gets the Symbiote he'll act more like his Venom and less like Flash :evil:.

Brock's Venom look is too iconic to not adapt or associate with the movie, so I'm not expecting them to try and make him into Agent Venom (and I certainly hope they don't :sweat:).

Yojimbo

Yes, have some.
Staff member
Reporter
Jul 13, 2003
Ratings
10,998 21
Shahdaroba
www.dcauresource.com
When I read "henchman" I can't help but read it as "Venom Victim #24" :p.
12/12: And what a waste of a well-known actor. Unless it means he's in talks to be one of the Jury if Lethal Protector is a literal influence on the movie. I can totally see him as the head of the Life Foundation, Carlton Drake.

12/16: A big fight scene between Tom Hardy and Scott Haze filmed.

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
Ratings
2,896 5 1
the point of no return
Michelle Williams reveals a little of her role:

https://screenrant.com/michelle-williams-venom-anne-weying/

SR: Is Venom comparable to anything else you’ve done previously, and what can you tell us about Anne Weying?

Michelle Williams: I’ve done one other movie where I was asked to track a tennis ball with my eyes and pretend it was a giant creature thing. Not my favorite thing in the world to do, but it is a skill set and I’m trying to learn it. And uh, she’s, geez, what can I tell you? Not too much right now.
Sent from my LGMS428 using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,910 45
Sherman Oaks CA

the greenman

Jul 24, 2006
Ratings
2,896 5 1
the point of no return