Upcoming Nick Programming Thread 2

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,182 4
Is Star Falls a regular comedy or a daily (i.e. I am Frankie, Hunter Street).
I think it's a regular comedy. One recurring actress from NRDD will be a main star in the series, and also there will be new faces of people that we don't know are also joining in cast regular.

I'm unsure if it features laugh track (as most of kidcoms do, that are not daily series.. exception of 100 Things to Do and Big Time Rush).

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,182 4
According to a promo aired on TV, Nick@Nite is acquiring Two and a Half Men coming in December. Nickatnite.com has also added the Two and a Half Men section. So now there are 6 sections showing up on Nickatnite.com: Full House, Fresh Prince, Friends, George Lopez, The Goldbergs, and Two and a Half Men

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
Ratings
1,249 7
London, UK
Not 100% positive, but Nick may have, or are going to renew Bubble Guppies. Nick Animation has been releasing Bubble Guppies videos over the last couple of days, and a new US tour for 2018 was announced yesterday.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,182 4
Not 100% positive, but Nick may have, or are going to renew Bubble Guppies. Nick Animation has been releasing Bubble Guppies videos over the last couple of days, and a new US tour for 2018 was announced yesterday.
several months ago in instagram post, I noticed that there's voiceover actor on studios for Bubble Guppies in works. So either it may be a special or quiet renewal that Nick didn't mention in upfront

Apparently, the Henry Danger animated spinoff series (a.k.a The Adventures of Kid Danger) will premiere in January.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Adv of Kid Danger series premieres in January

Last edited:

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,182 4
Paradise Run season 3 premieres January, 1 at 7pm; To feature guest stars, including James Maslow, Modern Family's Aubrey Anderson-Emmons, and WWE Wrestlers Jay USO and Jimmy USO. :)
actually season 3 premiere already started last November but just aired with Nick celebrities, but the January return new episodes (one month event) will be different celebrities.

New episodes of Thundermans return in January

Last edited: