"University2 Vs. Liberty Meadows: The Cho-Down" Talkback

Discussion in 'Platypus Comix' started by Peter Paltridge, Jun 26, 2018.

1. Peter Paltridge

Peter Paltridge Ay Carumba
    Staff Member Moderator

http://www.platypuscomix.net/otherpeople/cho.html

I kid you not -- two weeks before I finally finished this, I walked into a used bookstore by pure chance and a big stack of bagged, boarded issues of Liberty Meadows happened to be sitting in the middle of the room for a buck each. That helped a lot!

2. twilicorn

twilicorn HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER

Speaking of Roger Rabbit, if they ever made a movie or show out of this (not that they ever will) I can totally see Brandy and the other realistically drawn people played by live actors while everyone else is a cartoon.

Also I've talked a lot here about YouTube Poop, which these days is a goldmine for reference humor. It can be hit or miss, especially since the references are getting more and more obscure and dependent on memes and inside jokes. Here's a recent poop that kind of fits (and also has an interactive component!):

3. Mysterious H

Mysterious H New Member

They ran a version of the Bone laundry strip in Disney Adventures in between Out Of Boneville reprints. I'd been wondering why it was titled May The Force Be With You (the whole capitalism rant wasn't in that version).

4. Dsneybuf

Dsneybuf Well-Known Member

I have that comic in the Scholastic trade Bone: Tall Tales.