1. If you are seeing non-stop CMP acceptance notifications, go here and we will help you troubleshoot:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/non-stop-cmp-acceptance-notice.5663692/
    If you are seeing non-stop Privacy/ToS acceptance notifications, go here:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/non-stop-privacy-terms-acceptance.5663702/
    If you are seeing threads with no posts at all, go here:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/threads-with-no-content.5663811/
    Please note that these are separate issues. Posting in the correct thread will help us resolve the issue faster.
    Dismiss Notice

Total DramaRama

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Takao, Dec 19, 2017.

1. Takao

Takao Fight the darkness all around

[​IMG]

http://worldscreen.com/tvkids/cake-on-board-new-total-drama-series/

2. ToonJay723

ToonJay723 Nicktoons Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

"Hey there everybody it's a drama-filled day, to have a little fun the Baby Total Drama way"

I had a mixed range of opinions towards this. When I first saw the title, I thought the teens would be partners with little kids. But then I saw it was just that the entire cast would be turned into toddlers, and I was relieved. Then I got worried again when I saw that they were still going to be teenagers, but just in the bodies of four year olds.

What's the point of making them toddlers if they're still going to act like teenagers?

3. NeoplanDan

NeoplanDan Avid BCG follower

So they decided to showcase the series with little kids instead of usually teenagers.

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

4. Dudley

Dudley Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Wow. Definitely didn’t see this happening.
    So it’s an actual prequel? Would be funnier if they got turned into preschoolers by a science experiment gone wrong.
    I see they’re now going for the 11 minute format this time around. I guess it’s easier to sell to broadcasters, especially since pretty much all of CN’s other shows are in that format.

Will there still be an elimination process? Except this time, they’re parents take them home? Or will they be put in a time-out?

And the kid with the beanie in the back, isn’t he from 6Teen?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida Jones likes this.
  5. Eldorado

Eldorado Active Member

Maybe it's a semi-prequel, where Chris and Chef use a time machine to go back in time to when the contestants were young and put them in a new season of the reality show.

6. PinkiePie97

PinkiePie97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm not too sure what to think of this. I'll give it a chance, but I certainly wasn't expecting this news.

7. JTOONSAnimation

JTOONSAnimation Active Member

So is this canon? This kind of makes the other seasons of the show seem irrelevant.

But i'll give it a try

8. Golden Geek

Golden Geek Gera Gera Po

This is...bizarre. Hopefully they drop the trend from the original of pixelated nudity.

In fact, what age demographic will this be for? Will it be PG like the other seasons or Y7?

9. D-nice is the man.

This looks like the Baby Looney Tunes of Total Drama, In my opinion.

10. jaylop97

jaylop97 Nickelodeon Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

From a show that was for Teens to now kids the cast has seen the change implemented on themselves as a good way to demonstrate how things have changed for Total Drama.

As for the airtime can't say I'm surprised knowing how most CN shows are usually 11 minutes these days.

11. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

12. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

Secretly I hope this is so bad that it will end the Total Drama series for good.

13. ThisGuy24

ThisGuy24 Member

I'll give it a chance but I don't understand why they made them toddlers. Um bigger question can total drama actually do the things they used to do on cartoon network now because cartoon network 2007 is a lot different than cartoon network 2017. The show was highly controversial because of inappropriate things ( which I love) they did on the show.

14. ThisGuy24

ThisGuy24 Member

Oh no I love total drama and I was really looking forward another series but this toddler thing just don't make sense.

15. GershonB

GershonB Member

It will just be them as toddlers, but they will still keep their personalities.

16. EdCNPowerpuffDrama

EdCNPowerpuffDrama Active Member

Christine Thompson (one of the producers of the show) confirmed that this will be a non-canon prequal

17. Red Arrow :D

Red Arrow :D Proud Beneluxer

Well, obviously. These characters first met in Total Drama Island when they were adults or teens.

18. EdCNPowerpuffDrama

EdCNPowerpuffDrama Active Member

I see you're not a fan of the series lol

I don't want the series to end. I've been waiting for a 6th season for a long time now since there are some storylines that feel unfinished. I see they pretty much gave this show the Teen Titans treatment.

19. Rhaynebow

Rhaynebow Well-Known Member

You know what? I can dig this. I fell out of Total Drama when the first cast members went away, so to see them come back, even in this non-canon toddler way has the long gone middle schooler in me jumping for joy. I’m kind of excited to see how they’ll toddlerize the cast and setting, like maybe the Confession Booth will just be behind a slide or something. Knowing how this studio rolls, I have faith that they’re not gonna make this a Baby Looney Tunes kind of show.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RainbowCupcake likes this.
  20. Cosmo

Cosmo CN Fanatic

Wait, what? This is quite strange but we will have to see when it airs. Nice to actually have some more Total Drama info though.