Toonami Ratings Evaluation Report

Discussion in 'The Adult Swim/Toonami Forum' started by Gulfcoaster, Dec 8, 2017.

1. Gulfcoaster

Gulfcoaster New Member

Here is my report about Toonami Ratings, for the past five years on television. Thank you Daikun for taking the survey and everyone else who got involved. Let me know your thoughts here.

• Creative Creative x 3
  2. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

This is... well... I don't really know what to say. Kind of came out of nowhere, not really following anymore what the online community is doing ever since the block came back, and it's more detailed than one would probably expect. Kudos for the effort. It's a really useful report. Just not sure that anyone else besides executives at Williams/Cartoon/Turner are interested in reading it in full. But maybe I'm wrong and forum folks will love it.

3. Gulfcoaster

Gulfcoaster New Member

Thank you for the response. I would like to have maybe someone in TBS or CN to look at this report. It would be very beneficial for Toonami I think. Also, I am doing a video summary of my report on YouTube: The link for the first video is here.

• Like Like x 1