Toonami music in Adult Swim's X-Men promo!

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raidon Makoto

Long Live The Heroes
Mar 1, 2006
They occasionally make short promos to advertise upcoming movies.
Yeah, I knew that. I didn't know what movie he was talking about though, because there are four different X-Men movies now. :p
It's been on like every commercial break during Family Guy. It promotes X-Men Origins.
Thanks. I'll be sure to watch Adult Swim tonight.

Master Toon

Aug 12, 2007
Ratings
USA
How come so many people are surprised when [as] uses Toonami music? Williams Street handles [as] and they handled the Toonami block. And it's not like this is unheard of. I'm getting used to it to be honest.

gtadbzman

900 Horses of Detroit Muscle
Oct 24, 2008
Illinois
How come so many people are surprised when [as] uses Toonami music? Williams Street handles [as] and they handled the Toonami block. And it's not like this is unheard of. I'm getting used to it to be honest.
It's just interesting for me because it brings back old memories. This piece of music hasn't been used for awhile and it was arguably Toonami's greatest song.

Raidon Makoto

Long Live The Heroes
Mar 1, 2006
This is only the second time they've used something from Joe Boyd Vigil this year, much less in a while. I personally think its kind of cool that Jason DeMarco is still using old Joe Boyd Vigil music when he makes promos.

It's just interesting for me because it brings back old memories. This piece of music hasn't been used for awhile and it was arguably Toonami's greatest song.
Strings, Walking Stick, and Ignition say Hi. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.