TMNT: Back to the Sewers Pre-talkback

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by PC!, Jun 6, 2008.

1. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Active Member

Does anyone know if 4kids plans to stream BTTS episodes on their site?

I don't think I'll be able to watch this season now, I missed the first ep.

2. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

I'm not sure, but I hope that they'll be able to do that soon. I didn't see the first episode either, but I would like to watch the new season. I just couldn't miss Pokemon, regardless of how cool the new designs look like and the interesting storyline for the new season.

3. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Active Member

Doesn't CN always rerun the previous Pokemon episode at 9am the next Saturday? Even so, you could skip an ep of Pokemon and just watch it on Saturday's at 9am instead of 9:30. Aren't they still doing that?

I missed TMNT because when I woke up it was already 9:45, and I was pissed that I missed the whole beginning so I didn't want to just turn it on when half of it was over. Hopefully I can watch the ep online somewhere before next Saturday...I've checked youtube but to no success so far.

4. PC!

PC! lolwut?

Miiiiight wanna edit the last part of your post there, Cyber.

I believe it's been said that 4Kids updates their website with the week's episodes on Mondays, so you should be able to watch it there, I'd imagine.

5. Menos Grande

Menos Grande Member

I haven't watched the Fast Foward season but I decided to watch BTTS this morning anyway. It was fun, even if I didn't know the backstory to the villian and what not.

6. Light Lucario

Light Lucario Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

They are still running the repeats of Pokemon at 9am, but I just didn't want to wait another week to see what happened with May coming back and all. Hopefully PC2 is right with 4Kids updating their website on Mondays so we could watch the first episode then instead. That's what I'm planning on doing at least for this season until its moved to a different time slot.

7. warnerbroman

warnerbroman Active Member

[​IMG]

OMG !!! Just look at it WOW!

And here are the two shredders(well one)
    [​IMG]
    well I knew he would be back

my bigger question is this who is the utrom shredder as if it was karai it would have had an fem appearance

8. Terror of Death

Terror of Death Active Member

The exo suit foot ninja is my fav BttS design. Along with Nano and Cyber Shredder there just too kickass.

9. PC!

PC! lolwut?

Tengu Shredder's head is way too tiny. :p

10. creativerealms

creativerealms Active Member

TMNt related but not back to the Sewer related.

How long as 4kids have every single episode of TMNT 2k3 avalible on their website? i was just checking it out and surprised to see even membrain avalible to watch on their site. I must say it was impressive especially for 4kids.

Hey and I realize that they have had them avalible for a long time and I'm out of the loop, still I'm impressed.

11. D Dubbs

D Dubbs Wish Upon A Star

Well, they started their new video player about a year ago, and then added two episodes of TMNT every week (most of Fast Forward was on there from the beginning). So, it was just this past summer when they finished uploading all the episodes.

12. creativerealms

creativerealms Active Member

Figured I was out the loop. Still I am impressed and pleased they put them all there. Now when I talk about Membrain (Which is alot) I can tell people where they can see it for free.

13. CyberCubed

CyberCubed Active Member

As I was wondering, is 4kids going to put up "Back to the Sewers" eps on their site too?

14. D Dubbs

D Dubbs Wish Upon A Star

Yes, I'm sure they will at some point, although nobody knows when they'll do it for sure. Generally, they seem to put new episodes up on the weekend or the Monday after the episodes air, but in some cases they wait awhile. For instance, with the Lost Episodes, they didn't start uploading them until the whole season had finished airing on 4Kids TV.

15. Spideyzilla

Spideyzilla Well-Known Member

Tengu Shredder's skinny legs are weird.