Tiny Toons "stalker": fact or fiction?

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

TeridaxXD001

Apr 5, 2018
Ratings
Allegedly, Tress Macneille was sent creepy letters by an overly-obsessed fan of TTA, who was then parodied in the Night Ghoulery special as the "World's Biggest Tiny Toons Fan." There's stories about this all over the place, but they don't cite anything, and many of the details have been outright denied by Tom Ruegger, such as the incident convincing him to end production on the show (in truth, he wasn't even aware of any such incident). There's a lot of stuff I'm omitting, partially because the details are inappropriate and partly because I'm lazy.

Personally, I'm half-convinced this never happened, so where do the stories come from?

TeridaxXD001

Apr 5, 2018
Ratings
I've read that, and it's what I was referring to when I said nobody cites any sources. It's almost as if this particular story only emerged within the last ten or so years. It seems the only thing that's known for certain or can be proved is that "Quozl," who is apparently the same person as Dennis M. Falk, was present and well-known among the TTA Internet fandom in the early to mid-90s, and that he posted some...questionable stuff (lewd fanfics).

TeridaxXD001

Apr 5, 2018
Ratings
Yeah, I'm more of an Animaniacs person, so...
These same fans later became obsessed with Animaniacs. They were the kind of people who would go online and point out every mistake or inconsistency, be it animation-related, continuity-related etc, and when the producers noticed this, they made the "Please Please Get a Life Foundation" short (as well as the "World's Biggest Tiny Toons Fan" segment mentioned in my first post, plus Fanboy from Freakazoid).

(Jeez, sounds like me. I always point out mistakes and flaws in shows and movies).

Anyway, I've read that the producers actually personally met these fans when they visited the studio or something like that, and that they "ecountered" Dennis Falk during TTA's production, but I don't know if that actually happened. Isn't it just as likely, if not more likely, that the producers just went online and read the stuff?

To elaborate on my original topic, the full story of the "stalker" is that Dennis Falk was obsessed with Babs Bunny and Fifi LeFume, and he sent creepy, lewd letters to Tress Macneille (voice of Babs, in case there's anyone who doesn't know that already), some versions also alleging the letters were threatening, and that Tress Macneille was so scared she canceled all convention appearances in Dennis Falk's area, and why she remains so private to this day. The stories also allege that this is why TTA was canceled, though this is NOT true. The truth, to my understanding, is that WB was so impressed by the pitch for Animaniacs that they wanted to dedicate full time and resources to it.

superkeegan9100

YTPer, Cartoon analyst, Harvey Street ambassador.
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
7,033 82
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com