They need to add more Looney Tunes Shorts to Boomerang

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Looney Turtles

May 11, 2014
Ratings
202 1
s15.zetaboards.com
It will be just like those times when they aired a lot of rare shorts for a special occasion only to remove them again after a few weeks and return to the usual rotation. I am sure about this
Except this seems to be only one rare short. Perhaps it will be added to regular rotation like "Holiday for Drumsticks" was last year?

If you DVR it, will you somehow be able to send me a copy? I currently don't have the channel anymore.
I will definitely be DVR'ing it, so I'll have to see about that.

May 4, 2010
Ratings
USA
I'll be recording this. Does anyone have a master list somewhere of these rare shorts? I record .ts files directly to my PC and was auto-capping all eps of Looney Tunes but my HDD was imploding with all the reruns being mostly the same.
@MTGM I can send you a copy if you lie?

MTGM

Aug 14, 2016
Ratings
I'll be recording this. Does anyone have a master list somewhere of these rare shorts? I record .ts files directly to my PC and was auto-capping all eps of Looney Tunes but my HDD was imploding with all the reruns being mostly the same.
@MTGM I can send you a copy if you lie?
Go ahead.

May 11, 2014
Ratings
202 1
s15.zetaboards.com
Last edited:
Aug 14, 2016
Ratings
"Kitty Kornered" (not to be confused with the recent airing of "Catty Cornered") and "Much Ado About Nutting" are airing on the 28th at the 3 PM feed. Source: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/looney-tunes/tv-listings/202762/

I think now I'm going to DVR all Looney Tunes airings, in case I miss any that site doesn't list, so it doesn't list all the shorts they are airing on those feeds.

@Mr Flintstone @DVDLooney @Daffyrocks
What a time for me to switch providers.

PF9

Jul 9, 2008
Ratings
128 11
Ohio
They should at least upgrade the prints used on some of the a.a.p.-era shorts to DVD versions. On TV for instance we see the dubbed Blue Ribbon version of Crowing Pains. On SVOD it's the restored DVD version with original titles. If those who have the streaming service can see the restored version then there's no reason not to air this version on TV. With the advent of the restored DVD versions the Turner dubbed versions, as good as most of them are, have run their course if the short is available restored on DVD.

DVDLooney

Feb 3, 2014
Ratings
211 4
"Kitty Kornered" (not to be confused with the recent airing of "Catty Cornered") and "Much Ado About Nutting" are airing on the 28th at the 3 PM feed. Source: http://www.tvguide.com/tvshows/looney-tunes/tv-listings/202762/

I think now I'm going to DVR all Looney Tunes airings, in case I miss any that site doesn't list, since it doesn't list all the shorts they are airing on those feeds.

@Mr Flintstone @DVDLooney @Daffyrocks
That's great. I just wish they'd do it regularly (even if they're edited) instead of having us wait eons for them to decide to actually play different shorts. Unfortunately, I can't DVR it or watch it when they air. However, it's nice to know those shorts will air that day. Now, I get my Looney Tunes fix from ToonCast, despite it not being an English channel.

Last edited:
Aug 14, 2016
Ratings
They should at least upgrade the prints used on some of the a.a.p.-era shorts to DVD versions. On TV for instance we see the dubbed Blue Ribbon version of Crowing Pains. On SVOD it's the restored DVD version with original titles. If those who have the streaming service can see the restored version then there's no reason not to air this version on TV. With the advent of the restored DVD versions the Turner dubbed versions, as good as most of them are, have run their course if the short is available restored on DVD.
I disagree. It's hard enough as it is to track down some of these older TV transfers as it is. It's one thing if the short is censored, in which case, replacing it with the DVD versions would be alright. But replacing it just because wouldn't be that good.