The Wonderful World of YouTube Part VI

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

May 17, 2010
California
Next batch of Nick Knacks episodes for you. First up, What Will They Think of Next! A Canadian science and technology show that ultimately works better as a bathroom book.

Then, PopClips, a pre-MTV music video show created by a former Monkee and an exploitation film director!

Dsneybuf

Sep 22, 2011
Ratings
www.youtube.com
If you'll excuse the pun, Namco Museum for the Nintendo Switch has given me a morbid fascination with Splatterhouse (which I don't remember hearing about beforehand), and now I learned that Japan got a Tiger Electronics version of the game:

twilicorn

HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER
Dec 4, 2015
Ratings
SO MUCH PAIN
A new chapter (no pun intended) in the search I started on LMW for the second variant of the Reading Rainbow theme: a higher-quality version of the intro resurfaced earlier this month:
I also started a LMW search for some McDonald's commercials that aired during the house fire episode of The Hogan Family (then known as Valerie's Family); McDonald's financed the set damage and in exchange made these PSA's to air during the program. So far only one has been found:

And in honor of Stephen Hawking I feel it necessary to revisit this Comic Relief segment I shared here a while back, which also features a grand all-star cast: