The Steam ID Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Vyse

Jan 5, 2004
Savannah, GA
jkschnabel.tumblr.com
I'm surprised that there is no general Steam ID thread on toonzone. So, might as well create one.

If you don't know what Steam is, it's essentially part online store for downloadable games, part DRM for select titles (including those from Steam's owners, Valve), and part online community that is on par features-wise with the likes of Xbox Live and PSN. It's free to download, free to use (unless you want games, in which case you gotta buy them), and is available on the PC and Mac. It's great.

So, if you have Steam and want some more friends, post your Steam ID here. I'll start. Mine is tetrisdork. No multiplayer games yet, but I might pick up Left 4 Dead 2 and L4D1 eventually because of the mods. Those sweet, sweet mods.

*NOTE: If you have a PC game that uses the Games for Windows platform, post the Gamertag created for those games on the Xbox Live Gamertag thread since GFWL and XBL are essentially the same thing.

Anyone00

The Moltar-Snork
Jan 9, 2002
Ratings
Mississippi
I go by Targ: I keep meaning to play some more TF2 (or any L4D2) but I keep getting distracted by other games (and I'm still a long way from making it through the back-log of games I got during the Christmas sale:sweat: and I constantly have those 'I meant to play that and it's only five bucks today' moments; plus other games I really want to play come out...).

Soul

Nov 11, 2006
http://steamcommunity.com/id/ChristopherSoul/
Haven't bought much lately outside of Torchlight and Super Meat Boy a while back.
Got The Orange Box and really wanted it for TF2 but haven't got that into it, otherwise I got of course Left 4 Dead 2 but I haven't played in a long while either.
Though if I get bored I go F stuff up on GTA: San Andreas.

Last edited by a moderator: