The possibility of seeing X-men/FF return to Marvel Animation?

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Cassidy

Jun 6, 2018
Ratings
United States
From what I saw of the comics I thought they were starting to care about the X men in general, so I thought we would have gotten a new serie from what I saw of the comics I thought they were starting to care about the X men in general, so I thought we would have gotten a new cartoon soon.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,899 45
Sherman Oaks CA
The Disney buying Fox has been approved by shareholders
I'm really curious to see how long before Marvel Animation starts shifting back towards the concepts and characters they had embargoed, although that also probably depends on the direction of Marvel Animation moving forward, and that's still kind of a mystery at the moment :sweat:.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,524 28
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
X-Men used to be such a big franchise for Marvel, I don’t doubt they’ll try to push mutants into appearing in their cartoons as soon as they can.

I’m hoping someday Marvel will create a Brave and the Bold or Justice League Action show that’ll allow them to showcase a large assortment of characters, mutants or otherwise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,899 45
Sherman Oaks CA
I would really love to see Robbie Daymond's Spider-Man team-up with Steve Blum's Wolverine :D.
I’m hoping someday Marvel will create a Brave and the Bold or Justice League Action show that’ll allow them to showcase a large assortment of characters, mutants or otherwise.
Ultimate Spider-Man was kind of a team-up show, and most of Avengers: Secret Wars were extended episodes of Justice League Action when you think about it, although I don't think either worked as well as the DC versions :sweat:.

Rick Jones

fan-man
Staff member
Feb 27, 2008
Ratings
2,133 4
177A Bleecker Street
My favorite episodes of USM were the ones that made the most out of the team-ups (whether it was with Cap, Wolverine, Squirrel Girl, Miles, White Tiger, Dr Strange, etc) or the ones that let the villains be the serious threats they should be. The team-ups can be a great way to highlight what makes lesser known heroes and villains cool as we see them through the popular hero's eyes but it's still a shame that some opportunities slipped by due to what USM focused on.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk