The Owl House News And Discussion Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Chevistian C

Jan 7, 2017
Ratings
208 1
Mexico
Finally I CAN SHARE THE NEWS THE OWL HOUSE

The Owl House, created and exec produced by Dana Terrace (DuckTales) is a horror-comedy series that follows Luz, a self-assured teenage human girl who accidentally stumbles upon a portal to the Demon Realm. There she befriends a rebellious witch, Eda, and an adorably tiny warrior, King. Despite not having magical abilities, Luz pursues her dream of becoming a witch by serving as Eda’s apprentice at the Owl House and ultimately finds a new family in an unlikely setting.

Last edited:

TsWade2

Apr 5, 2015
Ratings
295 5
Interesting! This is like Gravity Falls. So Disney Channel finally come to their senses that they want more animation on their channel. Good. I hope they learn their lesson for lacking cartoons.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,529 28
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Interesting! This is like Gravity Falls. So Disney Channel finally come to their senses that they want more animation on their channel. Good. I hope they learn their lesson for lacking cartoons.
I agree. Disney XD has almost entirely gone back to airing cartoons like it used to as Toon Disney. It’ll be great if Disney Channel has a nice blend of live-action and animation like it used to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
4,840 40
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
This doesn't sound like something that will air on Disney Channel so I'm guessing it's coming to Disney XD. Anyway I know that's just one image but this looks really good.
It’s airing on Disney Channel.

And yeah, this looks and sounds pretty good. Looking forward to seeing it.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,069 36 1
Austin, Texas
I definitely like the art style they have, and some of the elements sound really exciting as well. The name will be hard to get use to without mixing it up with another show of course but for the most part this is definitely looking really interesting.

Dragnatek

Apr 21, 2011
Ratings
Hammond IN
Oh I know it's announced for Disney Channel but the show sounds like it would fit in perfectly in XD as well. I'm sure it will air on both but who knows. Still if I have to watch it on Disney Channel I will it really interests me.