The Next Revived Nicktoon.

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Jul 30, 2018
SYLMAR
Nickelodeon announced that it will revive a couple of its old cartoons. They already announced that the Rugrats will be one of them. What do you think the other one will be? Please give your comments here.

SparkleMan

May 2, 2016
Ratings
472 5
Alola
I wouldn’t be surprised by a ChalkZone movie, it just seems like something Nick would do, perhaps along with a KaBlam! special.
I can see a Hey Arnold reboot coming, however, and possibly a Wild Thornberrys reboot as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,062 36 1
Austin, Texas
A show like My Life as a Teenage Robot would be a good choice for a revival or continuation. It was pretty good, and honestly I prefer it having any expansion than Danny Phantom anyday.

Jan 26, 2018
Ratings
80 2
New Jersey, USA
There's official confirmation that there will be another reboot besides Rugrats? Hey Arnold is the most likely, I could also see As Told By Ginger since there were rumors of it getting rebooted a couple of years ago. Maybe Angry Beavers since it's also had some reboot rumors in recent years, and Jimmy Neutron would make some sense.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,062 36 1
Austin, Texas
In the wake of so many cartoons about lore, adventure, and strong leading female characters, I’m surprised they don’t want to give Avatar another go.

Avatar does have the best reception from most Nicktoons, however I think the show ended really well. Perhaps Nick does recognize that the show ended and it doesn't need to return as it is a series that is best left as is.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
In a Dream World
In the wake of so many cartoons about lore, adventure, and strong leading female characters, I’m surprised they don’t want to give Avatar another go.

Even with Avatar's popularity and success, I don't think that they'd be too interested doing more with the series. The way The Legend of Korra was treated gave off the impression that they wouldn't want to do more with the series. Plus, I'm not sure if Avatar is nostalgic enough to get a reboot compared to some of their other Nicktoons.

They could make another season of Hey Arnold. Even with already making The Jungle Movie, they might try to do more with Hey Arnold at some point. A Wild Thornberrys revival of some kind of would be neat and I'd love it if they did something with As Told By Ginger, but those are probably long shots compared to their more popular Nicktoons.

abisert

Animation Fan
Nov 20, 2016
Ratings
New York, USA
Basically any Nicktoon that didn't end properly or cancelled before it's prime should come back for me. I'm not even sure if Nick is interested in bringing Hey Arnold back for another season, but I would prefer that over Rugrats.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
In a Dream World
If they wanted to do something with one of their live action series, I'd love to see them do a reboot of The Secret World of Alex Mack or just have a special if they wanted to use the original cast. I don't know if the show itself has aged well, but I really liked it back in the day and seeing them do something more with it would be cool.