The New Woody Woodpecker Show on Universal Kids

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Feb 5, 2018
Ratings
31 6
Back in 2017, after Universal Kids launched on September 9, 2017, i wonder if Universal Kids could air re-runs of The New Woody Woodpecker Show after 17 years, after the show ended. and nothing came across airing re-runs for this show in the US on Boomerang, Nicktoons and Qubo by the late 2000's. But if NBCUniversal announced for this show to air on Universal Kids, It will marks the return of Woody Woodpecker being back on TV in the United States since 2002. The show premiered on Fox Kids on May 8, 1999-March 23, 2002. It will marks the first and only syndicated animated programs to air on Universal Kids. The show was originally going to air on June 8, 2018, but the scheduled wasn't change yet.

Red Arrow :D

Proud Beneluxer
Oct 22, 2012
Ratings
3,375 66 1
Belgium
The last time The New Woody Woodpecker Show aired in Flanders was on August 29th, 2010 in English with subtitles (the day after the last airing of The Batman on the same channel), so I remember it quite well.

It is too hyperactive for my taste. I used to like this cartoon a lot, but now I find it a poor version of the Daffy Duck shorts.

Feb 5, 2018
Ratings
31 6
The last time The New Woody Woodpecker Show aired in Flanders was on August 29th, 2010 in English with subtitles (the day after the last airing of The Batman on the same channel), so I remember it quite well.

It is too hyperactive for my taste. I used to like this cartoon a lot, but now I find it a poor version of the Daffy Duck shorts.
Some kids network like Boomerang and Nicktoons hasn't pick up this show for the rights to air through the year past by.

Feb 5, 2018
Ratings
31 6
According to en.wikipedia.org, Re-runs of this show will air on June 22, 2018 after the first day of summer, and Hopefully The New Woody Woodpecker Show will air at 6:00 PM replacing All Hail King Julian.

superkeegan9100

Cartoon Analyst and Harvey Street Ambassador
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
6,657 76
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
As of Wikipedia update the page, Reruns was originally going to air on Universal Kids on June 22, but it later pushed back to July 2, 2018.
Dude, we told you not to believe in those Wikipedia liars. No one in 2018 besides you wants to see Woody Woodpecker on TV again.

hobbyfan

Jun 9, 2002
Ratings
320 1
Troy NY
Actually, some of us older fans wouldn't mind seeing some of those classic Woody shorts in circulation again. There ain't that many from the Universal library (Woody, Andy Panda, Chilly Willy, Beary Family) online.

Feb 5, 2018
Ratings
31 6
Actually, some of us older fans wouldn't mind seeing some of those classic Woody shorts in circulation again. There ain't that many from the Universal library (Woody, Andy Panda, Chilly Willy, Beary Family) online.
I hope Universal Kids will make a short series called Woody's Playback, just like Disney's Have a Laugh! where they air short and long versions of classic Disney shorts.

Feb 5, 2018
Ratings
31 6
When they aired a third episode of The New Woody Woodpecker Show on Universal Kids, there will be a classic cartoon segment, featuring Chilly Willy in ''The Legend of Rockabye Point'', directed by Tex Avery, now competing against Looney Tunes and Tom and Jerry on Boomerang, and This will be the only classic cartoon pieces to be shown on Unviersal Kids, since all classic shows like Walter Lantz, Harvey Comics, Rocky and Bullwinkle and Rankin Bass library will be put up on the app or the streaming service very soon this fall.