The Loud House News and Discussion Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Status
Not open for further replies.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,180 4
According to NickALive, Tripped is indeed premiering Monday June 25 at 7:30pm et, also that week "Pasture Bedtime" and "Shop Girl" premieres on Tuesday the 26th and "Ruthless People" and "What Wood Lincoln Do" premiere on Thursday the 28th also at 7:30pm et. http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2018/05/nickelodeon-usas-june-2018-premiere.html
nickalive blogspot is a fan site, and copies what toonzone premieres does
I think Tues Jun 26 and Thurs Jun 28 on zap2it episode guide can sometimes be never accurate

Elijah Abrams

Just deal with it!
Jul 29, 2017
Ratings
304 7
nickalive blogspot is a fan site, and copies what toonzone premieres does
I think Tues Jun 26 and Thurs Jun 28 on zap2it episode guide can sometimes be never accurate
It's best to wait until the channel listings on Zap2it for the week of June 25th, as well as info from The Futon Critic, appear.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,180 4
There are some season 3 episodes added to compilation
lovin the louds 2 hour version aired today: white hare, instagran, fandom pains, city slickers, dance dance revolution, back in black, L is for love, change for heart

Jan 26, 2018
Ratings
80 2
New Jersey, USA
It's best to wait until the channel listings on Zap2it for the week of June 25th, as well as info from The Futon Critic, appear.
I was just reporting what was written. It would certainly make sense for Nick to use new Loud Houses as lead-ins for Double Dare for more than just the premiere episode, and I believe Futon Critic already has Tripped airing Monday the 25th at 7:30.

Edit- I could see the premieres after the 25th more tentative rather set in stone if NickALive's report is true, depending on what kind of ratings Tripped gets. Like if Tripped gets good ratings they'll air the other premieres that week, otherwise they'll hold them to premiere at 5 another week like the last new episodes.

Last edited:
Jan 26, 2018
Ratings
80 2
New Jersey, USA
They're doing the premieres the week of the 25th at 7:30 as lead-ins for the first week of Double Dare. It'll be interesting to see how the later time boosts or doesn't boost the ratings compared to the 5pm and Friday at 6 premieres.

SweetShop209

Jan 5, 2014
Ratings
2,012 8
I believe the other half hour specials, which also aired in the 7:00 pm hour, did fairly well in ratings. This will probably be the same. I also find it interesting the pattern that the half hour specials have aired, which is a Friday (11/25/2016), a Monday (5/29/2017) , a Friday (10/13/2017) again, and a Monday (6/25/2018) again.

Jul 24, 2016
Ratings
392 1
Is there any particular reason why, "Not Aloud" and "Read Aloud", aren't included in the shows' rotation? I've been watching it lately and those two episodes rarely air. Even the Halloween themed episode "The Price of Admission/One Flu Over the Loud House" and and holiday themed "Snow Way Out/Snow Way Down" get frequent airtime.

I thought about just asking here, instead of making a thread.

Toons Fan

I wonder if Bonnie and Clyde are wearing any socks
May 10, 2005
Ratings
880 8
Niagara Falls, NY
Is there any particular reason why, "Not Aloud" and "Read Aloud", aren't included in the shows' rotation? I've been watching it lately and those two episodes rarely air. Even the Halloween themed episode "The Price of Admission/One Flu Over the Loud House" and and holiday themed "Snow Way Out/Snow Way Down" get frequent airtime.

I thought about just asking here, instead of making a thread.
The episodes are airing next Monday night at 6:00PM.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.