The JoJo and BowBow Show Show News & Discussion Thread

Latest News

Dec 3, 2017
Ratings
United States
JoJo Siwa is getting her own animated online short series launching September 22nd.

Here's the Hollywood Reporter article: JoJo Siwa Gets Animated in New Nickelodeon Series (Exclusive First Look)

I guess this was inevitable, considering how much Nickelodeon loves JoJo Siwa. But oof...this does not look good, in my opinion. I'm kinda glad it's only getting on online release. What do you guys think?

The-JoJo-And-BowBow-Show-Show-Logo-Nickelodeon-Nick-Viacom-Digital-Studios-VDS_2.png

Toon4Thought

Giving a slightly closer look.
Sep 3, 2013
Ratings
2,895 41
Yeah, this is just embarrassing.

I get that YouTube doesn't guarantee high returns, but I don't think it's unreasonable to ask for animation quality that's capable of letting the main character's head turn. Seriously, it's always a head-on shot in the trailer even when she's supposed to be looking to her side.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,183 36 1
Austin, Texas
I'm now getting flashbacks to the Lil' Sam and Cat Show. Like that I don't expect much from this series, I feel like it will only be short lived.

I will admit the animation for this is a step up from the former. Now I question what other live action show will get a cartoonish spin off online, since it is a pattern of Nick to make those.

Rhaynebow

Aug 11, 2013
Ratings
369 1
New York
Oi. I wish she didn’t have to scream all of her lines. Oh well, clearly I’m not the target audience. This is painfully auto play fodder for parents to slap on the iPads for the kids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk