1. If you are seeing non-stop CMP acceptance notifications, go here and we will help you troubleshoot:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/non-stop-cmp-acceptance-notice.5663692/
    If you are seeing non-stop Privacy/ToS acceptance notifications, go here:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/non-stop-privacy-terms-acceptance.5663702/
    If you are seeing threads with no posts at all, go here:
    https://www.toonzone.net/forums/threads/threads-with-no-content.5663811/
    Please note that these are separate issues. Posting in the correct thread will help us resolve the issue faster.
    Dismiss Notice

"The Island of Misfit Christmas Specials" Talkback

Discussion in 'Platypus Comix' started by Peter Paltridge, Dec 17, 2006.

1. twilicorn

twilicorn HER AIM IS GETTING BETTER

THAT'S IT!!!!!

2. PatrickM

PatrickM New Member

Here's some Misfits you might do next Christmas:

HE-MAN/SHE-RA: A CHRISTMAS SPECIAL- This is one of the most weirdest specials in cult history, as this is the live action movie in reverse if they did the movie like this and set it on Eternia than just Earth. Good thing about the special is Skeletor. Nuff said.

DISNEY'S THE REPLACEMENTS: DICK DARING'S SUPER STUNT CHRISTMAS- I like The Replacements, but the Christmas episode is a nod to the classic variety shows of the past.

DAN VS.:THE MALL SANTA-The show maybe obscure now, but Mark Hamill as the Mall Santa is awesome, but would have brought Elise's folks in a cameo after the events of the Thanksgiving episode after Dan burned down their house.

And the greatest Misfit of all.....

TMNT:WE WISH YOU A TURTLE CHRISTMAS- The AVGN/James reviewed this disaster and I have to agree with him and other critics who saw this that's worst as the first Bay Turtles.

3. twilicorn

I watched the Replacements all the time back in the day but I don't remember that episode. Odd.

TheMisterFree likes this.
  4. twilicorn

I'm actually surprised that you've gone this long without doing Turtles Christmas.

5. Dsneybuf

Dsneybuf Well-Known Member

Well, until the Chuck E. Cheese video, it doesn't look like he reviewed anything that premiered straight on video (hence why I never requested Mickey's Magical Christmas: Snowed In at the House of Mouse).

6. twilicorn

I recently got a copy of Santa and the Three Bears that includes the live-action bookends of footage of a dolphin show with people talking over it. And they were filmed at Pirates World, a now long-gone Florida theme park that's also responsible for the travesty that is Santa and the Ice Cream Bunny.
    Fact: Pirates World died out not necessarily because it sucked (and it did), but because there were rock concerts being held there and they didn't want that image. David Bowie actually played there at one point.

7. Dsneybuf

Dsneybuf Well-Known Member

In the wake of #ChangeTheChannel, I've wondered if you and Phelous could feel proud for giving Doug even more competition for the most replayable Rapsittie Street Kids review.