The Fairly Oddparents, Season 10 News and Discussion Thread Part 2

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

alfa9delta

Hey, Where's Perry ?
Feb 26, 2011
Ratings
Dimmsdale, Brazil

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,897 10
Elizabeth,NJ
Not really. To me, he's more like Edward from Camp Lazlo in terms of being a jerkwad to the other characters.
Edward's more antagonistic and goes out of his way to cause trouble.

@ShadowBeast the quote @CNFan996 when he said there's no plot in season 10, he meant to say there's no actual continuous story plot. Nothing major plot changed though.
Except for Timmy's Dad becoming rich. But the show was always "everyday loose" when comes to having a plot.

Jan 21, 2016
Ratings
"Bunsen is excited to take Mikey to Dimmsdale to meet Cosmo on their Friend-iversary, but trouble arises when Amanda secretly follows them."

Isn't against Da Rules for a Fairy Oddparent to be seen by someone who doesn't have a Fairy Oddparent?

Or does the person have to figure out it's a Fairy Oddparent for the rule to be broken?

Last edited:

PapaGreg

Drinking my sorrows
Nov 1, 2013
Ratings
1,389 7
Isn't against Da Rules for a Fairy Oddparent to be seen by someone who doesn't have a Fairy Oddparent?

Or does the person have to figure out it's a Fairly Oddparent for the rule to be broken?
You honestly think the writers care about Da Rules at this point

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

ShadowBeast

May 9, 2013
Ratings
1,897 10
Elizabeth,NJ

Or does the person have to figure out it's a Fairly Oddparent for the rule to be broken?
The fairy can be seen but it can't revealed who the fairy's godchild is. Non-humans like beasts are probably an exception as well.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,207 5
I'm beginning to wonder whether crossover of Bunsen is a Beast and FOP could be a possible way for a final closure of FOP?

Same thing happens when Jimmy Neutron hasn't had final closure, last production was Jimmy Timmy Power Hour 3, crossed with FOP and Jimmy Neutron.

nick.com finally managed to upload same production # Dadlantis/Chloe Rules only