The current shows are ending

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

TheLemsterPju

Jan 17, 2015
Ratings
1,442 10
I'm 98% positive the in-house studio (Marvel Animation) is closing it's doors; but Marvel cartoons themselves will definitely still be a thing possibly handled by Marvel Television's staff with outsourced animation teams.

Whether or not that shift will carry onto the current shows...we might not know until next year. This could all have stemmed from the complaints about the "cheap" animation for the current cartoons.

Frontier

Staff member
May 28, 2010
Ratings
10,910 45
Sherman Oaks CA
I'm 98% positive the in-house studio (Marvel Animation) is closing it's doors; but Marvel cartoons themselves will definitely still be a thing possibly handled by Marvel Television's staff with outsourced animation teams.

Whether or not that shift will carry onto the current shows...we might not know until next year. This could all have stemmed from the complaints about the "cheap" animation for the current cartoons.
I mean, we're already kind of seeing that with Titmouse being brought on for the Moon Girl cartoon.

Frankly, considering the production values for the in-house cartoons, I think it would definitely be a smart decision on Marvel/Disney's part to start using other studios.

Sep 2, 2009
Ratings
Philadelphia,PA
I honestly feel the Marvel Animation hibernation is two fold.
With the Fox merger maybe they can finally have a strong team handling their animation

The other is look at Marvel Studios right now. All the current shows characters are going through major changes. We don’t know who survives Avengers 4 so maybe it’s about synergy