The Brand New Dream Thread

Discussion in 'Cafe toonzone' started by Getouttamylab!, Jun 21, 2013.

1. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Last night I dreamed that I was playing Yugioh with one of my friends and forgot my strategies that I lost the duel.

2. Checkerboard

Checkerboard THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS

I've got colorful vivid dreams every night. And I remember them. Most of the time they involve people or places I don't know. For some reason.

#602 Checkerboard, Feb 11, 2017
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2017
  3. Tumblenerd

Tumblenerd Member

I was at a party where all the members of ABBA were present, sitting behind a desk. When someone jokingly played the intro to one of their songs on a keyboard, they all cringed and started protesting, and threw their old CDs across the room.

4. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Last night I had a dream about the original Teen Titans, it had to do with them being in a mission similar to the movie instead relating something with the Justice League and it being a short, with me reading a story about oil for some reason.

5. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Last night I dreamed about being in a train with friends only to find out the train was empty a little later.

6. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Last night I had a dream that I mistook a tuba for a obbo, not really different per say but I just wasn't alright with that mistake.

7. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

Had a weird, Prince of Tennis-related dream last month, where I was taking a bus home, at night, and the screens were showing an episode of the anime, and a fan of it was watching it. Later on in the month I went to a weird, fictional mall near the train station and it had some sort of weird parking lot.

Last week, I had a dream where Nickelodeon PT was separate and was airing Yo-Kai Watch after CN PT apparently lost the rights.

8. RandomMe

Today, I had a dream where I was going to some store whose computer, in 2017, was still running on Windows 95. He was furious at me when I switched on the computer and then I ran with all the rage I had. I almost felt like Dipper from Gravity Falls.

9. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Last night I had a dream I was in a crate that was on its away to another city. And I awoke to tour the city.

10. RandomMe

Had a dream yesterday where GeorgeQGreg was here on the forums since last July, only that his avatar wasn't one of Sarah and Duck.

11. RandomMe

I dreamed today that there were Pokémon teams in real-life playing tennis. Effect of watching The Prince of Tennis at 11pm, perhaps? Then I "wrote" an episode of Milo of the Deep where Chronos visits Milo to see how would life be in Milo's kingdom if Milo didn't exist, in a premise similar to the FOP episode "It's a Wishful Life".

12. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

This morning I had a dream that I was looking out my window and there was a second moon in the sky. The other Moon was orange and slightly larger than the regular moon. I took a picture with iPad. For some reason the picture turned out looking like a painting. I tried to get another picture but the orange moon started to spew out smoke and fell out of the sky.

13. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Last night I had a dream I was at a party with old friends and playing Ping Pong as well with some weird music playing in the background.

14. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Last night I had a dream where I was always repeating myself, it ended with me learning to continue a sentence without stopping.

15. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

This morning I had a dream that I turned on the TV and Doug was on (I think it was the nick version). The episode was about a bully girl that had a crush on Doug, but everybody at school thought she had a crush on Roger. For some reason I remember seeing this episode recently. I realized it's 7:00 so I changed it to Fox to watch Big Bang Theory. On that channel they were playing a show about tiny houses. I changed it to CN and Uncle Grandpa was on. Uncle Granpa was telling kids what not to do and cloning himself. I changed it back to Doug, then I suddenly remembered I saw on an old VHS tape I found.

16. RandomMe

Today I had a dream where I found this weird video where some European was putting a suit of King Triton (from The Little Mermaid) and he turned into a merman. Plus I fast-forwarded to Friday to see part two of the 50th episode special of Matthew Harris' The Hard Sell.

17. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Last night I had a dream about being in a field trip to a university and skating with the college students there.

18. RandomMe

Had a dream today where Perry the Platypus hatched an egg, and a smaller Perry came out and could talk and not chatter.

19. jaylop97

jaylop97 Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Last night I had a dream about finally mastering the Yo-Yo but then I broke the string.

20. RandomMe

Yesterday I was watching the Estoril Open when, all of a sudden, some politician who was invited gave a speech.