"The Amazing Spider-Man" Pre-Release Discussion, Part 4 (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Marvel Live-Action Movies and Television' started by James Harvey, Jan 26, 2011.

1. Shawn Hopkins

Shawn Hopkins TZ Member of the Year 2013

Hilariously, Sony has released a full 25 minutes of preview footage, and some fan out there gathered it all and cut it into a pretty serviceable short cut of the movie. I'm not going to link to it because Sony has lawyered up and is trying to get it taken down, even though it's all footage they released themselves, but it's definitely an example of giving a little too much away. Reminds me of the Days of Thunder trailer, which was like a little mini version of the movie.

2. Bat-Fan Beyond

Bat-Fan Beyond Active Member

I've seen this 25 minute fan-cut, and let me say, it is very well put together. I mean, not only is it a significant amount of footage, but it's in sequential order, so you basically get a super-abridged cut of the story from beginning to end. Of course there is still a whole lot missing and scenes are choppy, but some of the more lengthy sequences are enough to prove how great this movie is going to be and how perfect the casting is. All this preview does is make me want to see the complete 136 minute film even moreso now.

3. Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman Well-Known Member

So far the film has picked up $50 million in the international markets, even outpacing The Avengers is some areas:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/JoshWildingNewsAndReviews/news/?a=62726

I have my ticket for the IMAX 3D Monday midnight show!

4. KYO'NYUU IMOUTO

Woah, I didn't know it was already out in Japan! o_O I'm surprised I've managed to avoid spoilers. o_O