The Adventures of Kid Danger - Series Talkback Thread

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Sep 6, 2015
Ratings
2,252 14
From the 2017 Nick Upfront, they announced a new Nicktoon based off the Main Characters of their their Hit Live-Action series, Henry Danger. The Title of the Series is not Finalized, by the way. Not much is known about the general plot, but Ten Episodes were ordered from Nickelodeon, and the series is created by Dan Schneider who also created the Live Action Series, Henry Danger as well as Game Shakers, iCarly, Drake & Josh etc. A release date is yet to be announced. So, what are your thoughts on this series considering this is all we know so far? Let me know in the Comments. I'm not particularly a fan of Henry Danger, not that i hate the series, I just wasn't committed to it.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,176 4
I looked and Henry Danger had animated Henry Danger comic digital short on nick.com. So wasn't expecting a live action spinoff for animation. Unsure if Jace Norman would do a voice for animated spinoff Henry Danger, since now his voice is already deeper.

I recalled Sam and Cat had animated Lil Sam and Cat show, which is a digital short on nick.com. Wonder why they wouldn't make an animated series like a spinoff for even after the cancellation Jul 2014. Though that wasn't came into mind.. But that was just an opinion, not a real thing.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,176 4
This article did finally mentioned voice overs as well: Jace Norman as Henry Danger, along with other casts, but the one playing Mrs. Hart voiceover is not mentioned, which leads me to wonder if there will be different voiceover or the character Mrs. Hart won't feature in spinoff.

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,516 28
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
I think this is a great move, you can do so much more in animation than you can a TV budget (which is a bit paradoxical considering animation costs a lot more). They can go on superhero adventures the world over, and feature a variety of superpowers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ghostbuster

Inside No. 9
Oct 23, 2015
Ratings
1,237 7
London, UK
I've read a few Tweets wondering what would be happening to the show as Jace and the rest of the cast are getting older. An animated series is a great way for the series to continue, as the characters can remain ageless.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,176 4
I know for the main cast, but what about actual voice actors?
http://nickalive.blogspot.com/2017/03/nickelodeon-greenlights-brand-new.html
The original Henry Danger live-action cast will continue their roles, now as voice talent, on the new animated show: Jace Norman as “Henry Hart/Kid Danger;” Cooper Barnes as “Ray/Captain Man;” Riele Downs as “Charlotte;” Sean Ryan Fox as “Jasper;” Ella Anderson as “Piper Hart;” Michael D. Cohen as “Schwoz;” and Jeffrey Nicholas Brown as “Mr. Hart.”

Dudley

Staff member
Aug 10, 2003
Ratings
2,516 28
East Coast of USA
www.dtoons.com
Nick will do everything it can to keep Henry Danger going until another live action show hits the same level of success. It has "iCarly" written all over it, as long as as Jace and Cooper are willing to do it.
Really? I didn't know the show was that big.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk