World's Finest RPG Teen Titans RPG

Discussion in 'The Story Board' started by redDragon, Dec 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

(OOC: To be honest, I don't have either the time or the enthusiasm to write for this anymore. Anyone who wants to take over the role of Michael Spicer can do so: if you need more info on him, PM me and I'll see what I can do.)

EDIT: If someone does take over the role please notify me so I can make the change in the roster. -redDragon

2. Kregor8

Kregor8 Communitas Ex Nihilo

OOC: I too am stuck as can be. Since Red X is still at HIVE Academy, the people I would be dealing with are Slade, Terra, BroB, and Bushido. These writers, however, seem to have abandoned this... Maybe like me, they were just to stunned by the bizzare turn of events in the main plot to follow. Any help would be appreciated, or maybe we should just call it quits.

Anyone up for a vote? My personal preference would be to keep going as Red X, but if everyone else is done, we can do something else.

7<regor

3. TeenTitansGO!

TeenTitansGO! expremental Upnnas

I vote to quit

4. Aquagirl15

Aquagirl15 Heaven's not enough

OOC: Ok I have no idea what I could do from here. If I knew what I could post, I would but things are just too weird in the RPG right now. :eek: I still don't even know what happened to Robin after he flew out the window. So long story short: quitting is just fine with me. :shrug:

5. ShadowOfAGhost

ShadowOfAGhost Computer Geek

as much time and energy as we have put into this, I vote that we quit. If you all want, I will even write a final chapter to end all of it. yes, it would be rather stupid and short of a chapter, but it would serve its just purpose of giving the story just closure (followed by a nuclear winter, if you catch my drift....)

6. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

OOC (obviously): Yeah, I hate to be a quitter and all, but... I quit. I've run out of all good ideas, and I'm a little lost in the plot. Ghost, if you want to write an ending chapter, I say feel free, because as long as it closes, I'm cool with that.

However, by ending this on we could start that HIVE RPG that I brought a while ago....

7. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

OOC: I'd like to see the ending that SoaG cooks up. Just don't make it too obvious, if you know what I mean...

The HIVE RPG sounds like a cool idea (after all, playing villains is just soo much fun!), but I wouldn't have all that much time to write for it. Also, seeing as it's more or less my fault that this RPG has fallen apart (after all, introducing the arrival of Trigon - the bit that's gotten everyone confused - was my idea), I'll have to be a bit more careful with what I give you. But still, it'll be an interesting challenge...even though I don't yet know what character I'd use.

8. ShadowOfAGhost

what do you mean obvious? obvious that the story is over? cause that would be the whole point of it.....

and just a warning, the last chapter of this tale would be one of those WTF? sort of scenarios... Before I write it though, I would like to get Rrarbecy's final aproval to end it all...

Push the MAGIC BUTTON rrarbecy, and the TTRPG disapears.

<edit>

wow, I just wrote it to have it ready, and not only is it completley random, it is really morbid... wow.

#208 ShadowOfAGhost, Apr 3, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 3, 2005
  9. TerraWHRobin4

TerraWHRobin4 Member

OOC: the reason i seem to have 'abandoned' this is because i've been grounded and almost unable to post. sorry.

10. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

You know, me and Matt A. are completely lost and I don't think anyone is doing any better. I think this should join the massive pile of unfinished RPG's. Sadly, I don't think this can go anywhere.

11. TerraWHRobin4

TerraWHRobin4 Member

*shrugs* your choice...

12. T.T.Raven4

T.T.Raven4 Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge

Slade, Out.

13. TerraWHRobin4

TerraWHRobin4 Member

14. TeenTitansGO!

IC: Gizmo

See ya later, snotheads.

15. ShadowOfAGhost

prepare yourselves, for not only is it random, it is deeply depressing....

VIOLENCE WARNING!!!!!

IC: Starfire
    Time: 3:45
    Day: 2 (final day)
    I race after my sister, but I see that I am not alone in the air with her. There is a large metal object flying straight up in the air between us. In an instant it is gone, but looking down, I can see a large metal boat in the far distant horizon. The smoke trail leads back toward the boat.

I look up with awe in the air and see that the large metal object has in fact turned in the air and is heading for titans tower. I am too stunned to notice my sister fly past me and away from the tower. I can hear her voice trailing off in the distance. She seems afraid, very afraid.

Her voice slowly floats back to me and I hear her scream.

I recognize the object, and fly as fast and as far as I can, remembering that the other titans had warned me of the danger they are. It is too late for the other Titans; they cannot escape in time.

I hear an explosion and a rumble in the distance. I look over my shoulder and see a Bright white cloud in the shape of a mushroom. And then, I see no more, as my eyes are blinded from the immense light. I feel tremendous heat from the explosion engulf me. It is too much heat to bear. The last things I hear before my eardrums explode are the maniacal screams of the civilians and the crumbling of nearby buildings by the shockwave. That which the bomb did not destroy, the resulting fall out would.

Nothing in Jump City would remain to tell the tale.

16. rrarbecy

rrarbecy I'm Back!

Oh my Lord. That WAS depressing.

17. Matt A

Matt A Smile. Or Else.

Quite. But, to give credit where credit is due, is still caught me by surprise. I for one am very impressed.

So, what we going to work on next?

Ta,
    Matt A

18. Crowgirl

Crowgirl Active Member

Wow.....

Random and violent.... *Stands up and applauds*

I believe it was a HIVE RPG where we were the HIVE and we went after the Titans? I hope so.... *crosses fingers*

Erm, if we do the HIVE one, I nab Jinx! :p

19. Rae

Rae Insert amusing comment

Okay, i just randomly decided to see what was happening to this and it's finished....oh well

Yes that ending was depressing

I would probably want to be part of the HIVE RPG if you guys wanted to do one, not that i'd know who to be since CG has already nabbed Jinx

Rae

20. TeenTitansGO!

I'll take on Gizmo for the HIVE if we do one

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.