Teen Titans Go! "The Cruel Giggling Ghoul" Talkback (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'The DC Comics Animation Forum' started by James Harvey, Feb 11, 2016.

?

Rate and Comment on this episode of "Teen Titans Go!"

1. *****

20.0%
  2. ****1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. ****

20.0%
  4. ***1/2

20.0%
  5. ***

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. **1/2

20.0%
  7. **

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. *1/2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. *

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1/2

20.0%
  1. James Harvey

James Harvey The World's Finest
    Staff Member Administrator Moderator Reporter

An all-new episode of Teen Titans Go! airs tonight at 6:00pm (ET) on Cartoon Network! Check it out!

[​IMG]
    Teen Titans Go!
    "The Cruel Giggling Ghoul" airs Thursday, February 11th, 2016 on Cartoon Network
    The Titans go to an amusement park to see LeBron James but instead help solve a mystery.

Comments?

2. ShadowBlinky

ShadowBlinky Flying Cutlery!!

Scooby parodies never get old.:cool:

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. Yojimbo

Yojimbo Yes, have some.
    Staff Member Moderator

The ghoul's reactions cracked me up. At the bottle throw, he just shrugs and goes with it or when BB is stuttering, he checks his watch. lmao.

And DC All Access has a behind the scenes video with the producers Jelenic and Horvath and Chris Battle, character designer, talking about LeBron's guest appearance.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    #3 Yojimbo, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  4. RoyalRubble

RoyalRubble Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator

Fun episode.

I liked all the nods to Scooby, like Raven wearing glasses and even losing them by the end, or "Safety Hazard Starfire", to name a few. Plus how they mentioned that the mystery didn't make a lot of sense. The chase scenes were pretty funny and nice touch with the musical number during them, and the random laugh track heard at times. I thought the identity of the culprit(s) was pretty obvious, and the unmasking scene could have been better.

LeBron James as a guest star was pretty neat, I liked how he kept appearing and dribbled away from the scene a few times without actually adding anything to the story. All in all, a good episode and I'd love to see more of these Scooby-Doo parodies featuring the Titans.

• Like Like x 1
  5. zoombie

zoombie Well-Known Member

This has to be one of the funniest episodes I have seen of this show. I think this show is totally in the zone, at least to this episode with its writing.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Radical

Radical The Face of Evil & Epicness!!!!!

Episode 23 of Season 3 was awesome/funny and my top favorite, awesome basketball stars guest starring in both my favorite shows Futurama, Teen Titans Go!, The Cleveland Show, Uncle Grandpa, and We Bare Bears is awesome,

The highlights:

The Scooby-Doo! references in it was awesome/funny, especially with Robin>Fred, Starfire>Daphne(always dangerprone,hahahaha), Raven>Velma(Raven is cute in glasses), and Cyborg/Beast Boy>Shaggy & Scooby, so hilarious, hahahahahahahahaha:D:p!!!!!

LeBron James, awesome, funny when he dribbles away, hahahahahaha.

The Batman/Commissioner Gordon gag, hehehe.

The Teen Titans solving a mystery, hahahahaha.

The two-headed giggling ghoul, a great minor villain.

Cyborg/Beast Boy fooling the two-headed ghoul in disguises like Shaggy/Scooby, so classic/funny, hahahahahahaha:p.

Raven pulling a Velma losing her glasses, so classic/funny, hahahahahahaha.

The two-headed ghoul who's Batman/Commissioner Gordon, so random/funny, hahahahahaha:p, I agree with RoyalRubble, the unmasking scene could have been more better though.

• Like Like x 2
    #6 Radical, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2016
  7. Gold Guy

Gold Guy Ride On
    Staff Member Moderator

I wasn't expecting a Scooby-Doo parody, so that was a nice surprise. This was one of the best episodes in a while, maybe because I'm partial to Scooby-Doo, but many of the jokes actually worked here (even if everyone laughing at Starfire felt a tad mean-spirited).

• Agree Agree x 2