Talking Cars Show

Discussion in 'The toonzone - General Animation Discussion' started by Brandanman, Feb 7, 2018.

1. Brandanman

Brandanman New Member

O-k guys, can you please help me with this? I saw this on TV in US, cannot remember which channel, in 2006. It has talking race cars in it, no not any of the Cars films. I remember there was this nice male racing car trying to be friendly towards the other racing cars as he passed by them, they all seemed annoyed when he tried to talking to them. After a while, he fell into a dip/ditch (?), and cried help, the other cars stopped, looked at each other, and decided to help him. They formed a chain bumper by bumper to pull him up. It was about a moral. At the end, an announcer spoke, and we see the classic black and white lines on the ground as they have in classic racing. The animation is similar to Bigfoot Presents: Meteor and the Mighty Monster Trucks. Can anyone please help? Thank you.

2. Magmaster12

Magmaster12 Well-Known Member

Was it Auto Be Good?

3. Brandanman

Brandanman New Member

Could be. Was there an episode like that from the show?

4. Dr.Pepper

Dr.Pepper Well-Known Member

Was this show on Qubo? For some reason I really want to say that I know what you are talking about but I don’t remember what it was called.

5. Brandanman

Brandanman New Member

Might have been. Show is also similar in animation to Blaze and the Monster Machines, if I did not already say that. Once again, I saw it in 2006.

6. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

I saw Auto-B-Good and I don't think the animation is closer to Blaze and the Monster Machines.

7. Brandanman

Brandanman New Member

Perhaps not, but it was in 2006 as I said numerous times, so I cannot be exact. However, I am quite surprised why no one knows this at all. It is not as if I imagined it. This does not seem familiar to anyone?

8. Brandanman

Brandanman New Member

I wish I could remember more, but I cannot. There was a show similar to the animation as well with trucks (monster trucks? toy trucks?) in 2010 around. I do not know for sure when that came out just saw it on TV, but I know for sure that the cars were definitely racing, I do not know if they were race cars though.

9. RandomMe

RandomMe An Imaginary Friend

I might have remember seeing a pre-school show involving toy trucks in the early 2010s, but I don't remember what it was exactly.

• Like Like x 1
  10. Brandanman

Brandanman New Member

I think the show was called Terrific Trucks that I watched. Upon viewing similar Google images, I noticed a carton called Tom the Tow Truck. This could be tied into what I am searching for. It has to be from somewhere after all.