TALKBACK - Unikitty! - "Kitty Court" - [2/9]

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Gatordragon

Frolicking in the flames
May 14, 2012
Ratings
3,204 4
The Land of Flowers

Episode 15

Friday at 6:30p/5:30c!

Kitty Court
Premieres
FRIDAY at 6:30 PM

This week...

When Unikitty has an auto accident, Master Frown insists on taking her to court, but the legal system in Unikingdom is not what he imagined.​

Fone Bone

Matt Zimmer
Jan 19, 2004
Ratings
2,262 4
Framingham, MA
Unikitty "Kitty Court"

For some reason, this episode depressed me. It's a really good thing that Master Frown was faking, because the entire justice system in Unikitty's kingdom is entirely fudged up. I'd hate to think what would happen when a sane person like say, Richard actually had a legitimate grievance with somebody.

I liked the wheel spin of the judge though. The gag was very similar to the Bender / Robot Devil joke on Futurama. Although I think the outcome was much less funny here.

I was more cringing that laughing throughout this. **1/2.

I.R. Shokew

DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs
Sep 26, 2011
Ratings
1,709 7
Who wants to find me that badly anymore?
I admit this show is growing on me - but yeah, its main character is kinda obnoxious; seeing it rub off on her compatriots and brother isn't helping this show's case, either.

Just because I find it more entertaining that TTG! is to me personally... That isn't saying much for it at all.

WBB, Gumball, MMSwords, OKKO, Clarence, AT, RS - all remain better choices to occupy my time with, TBQH. Still better time consumption for me than Steven Universe has turned out to be for me, however.

Action!

Jan 23, 2016
Ratings
274 4
I really didn’t like the episode. Especially when Frown got locked up and was excited to be alone until Unikitty and her friends came in. 3.5/10
I did like the part Unikitty was switching sides.

2-D chirox

Jan 23, 2016
Ratings
171 3
I enjoy this show for what it is. But I will admit it feels like it needs improvement and that it is slowly improving with each episode. Honestly I enjoyed the episode solely for all the crazy antics. It's a very visually stimulating show which is admittedly something I like. Although the ending admittedly felt like a cop out to maintain unikitty as the protagonist and not make her unlikable. Overall though I'm hooked at the moment and from what I can tell a lot of other people are.