1. Enter for a chance to win the Captain America Blaster Shield and two POP Vinyl figures from FUN.com! Details here.
    Dismiss Notice

TALKBACK - Unikitty! - "Kitty Court" - [2/9]

Discussion in 'The Cartoon Network/Boomerang Cartoon Forum' started by Gatordragon, Feb 9, 2018.

1. Gatordragon

Gatordragon Noble, graceful, scornful.

[​IMG]

Episode 15
    [​IMG]
    Friday at 6:30p/5:30c!

Kitty Court
    Premieres
    FRIDAY at 6:30 PM

This week...

When Unikitty has an auto accident, Master Frown insists on taking her to court, but the legal system in Unikingdom is not what he imagined.​

2. Fone Bone

Fone Bone Matt Zimmer

Unikitty "Kitty Court"

For some reason, this episode depressed me. It's a really good thing that Master Frown was faking, because the entire justice system in Unikitty's kingdom is entirely fudged up. I'd hate to think what would happen when a sane person like say, Richard actually had a legitimate grievance with somebody.

I liked the wheel spin of the judge though. The gag was very similar to the Bender / Robot Devil joke on Futurama. Although I think the outcome was much less funny here.

I was more cringing that laughing throughout this. **1/2.

3. I.R. Shokew

I.R. Shokew DISGRACED and Rooting ONLY for Underdogs

I admit this show is growing on me - but yeah, its main character is kinda obnoxious; seeing it rub off on her compatriots and brother isn't helping this show's case, either.

Just because I find it more entertaining that TTG! is to me personally... That isn't saying much for it at all.

WBB, Gumball, MMSwords, OKKO, Clarence, AT, RS - all remain better choices to occupy my time with, TBQH. Still better time consumption for me than Steven Universe has turned out to be for me, however.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Gatordragon

Gatordragon Noble, graceful, scornful.

This episode was crazy stupid, but I'll admit I couldn't stop laughing at this. Especially the part where Unikitty started playing all those characters.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Action!

Action! Active Member

I really didn’t like the episode. Especially when Frown got locked up and was excited to be alone until Unikitty and her friends came in. 3.5/10
    I did like the part Unikitty was switching sides.

• Like Like x 1
  6. 2-D chirox

2-D chirox Active Member

I enjoy this show for what it is. But I will admit it feels like it needs improvement and that it is slowly improving with each episode. Honestly I enjoyed the episode solely for all the crazy antics. It's a very visually stimulating show which is admittedly something I like. Although the ending admittedly felt like a cop out to maintain unikitty as the protagonist and not make her unlikable. Overall though I'm hooked at the moment and from what I can tell a lot of other people are.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1