Talkback - New Looney Tunes - Episodes Discussion

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Jun 30, 2012
Ratings
Do you know why the show ending after season 3?
They will end the same way to what bunnicula did after the voice actors finishing recording after the third season and will have a wrap up party.

And also, half-hour mean 4 shorts in one full episode.

As for my calculations, this show will counts as 312 shorts (26 episodes/season for 4 shorts of each episodes, there’s 3 seasons in total. So multiply it to make 312 shorts)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Last edited:
We didn't do any half hour episodes. All shorts.
I know but if a cable station put all the shorts together for Season 3 would equal 26 half-hour blocks.

They will end the same way to what bunnicula did after the voice actors finishing recording after the third season and will have a wrap up party.

And also, half-hour mean 4 shorts in one full episode.

As for my calculations, this show will counts as 312 shorts (26 episodes/season for 4 shorts of each episodes, there’s 3 seasons in total. So multiply it to make 312 shorts)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Not 312 because four of the shorts from Season 2 are 11-minutes long. So far, there are 204 shorts. I don't know about Season 3 yet.

PinkiePie97

Staff member
Aug 14, 2015
Ratings
4,837 40
Massachusetts
cartoon-info-blog.blogspot.com
Last edited:
Oct 3, 2015
Ratings
7 1
Sad it's ending after season 3. This show had so much promise from day 1. If only Warner/CN treated with more respect like Disney does for the Mickey shorts.

Incidentally, they were playing 2 episodes tonight on Boomerang (both of which have never aired in the States before!).
well to be honest and true wb doesn't really care about their own characters and they are mainly involved in dc comics which makes me little bit angry

Feb 28, 2016
Ratings
233 14
The Season 1 episodes 40-52 and season 2 episode 1-8 were removed from Boomerang Streaming Service because they posted the episodes on their streaming service early by mistake, but I email them about it and they said the episodes will reappear next week.

But I doubt season 2 episodes 1-8, except episode 5 will return especially since those episodes did not have pictures.

The Email Reply: E8CA66AA-847E-4480-9311-672B08E73BAF.jpeg