SWAT Kats: Revolution

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Goldstar Neo

Good Morning!
Jun 4, 2007
Ratings
Cartoonsville
animationnation.proboards20.com
That's just a title card with the 2nd season theme music playing in the background.

I've heard/read nothing from Warner Brothers nor from Turner regarding a new Swat Kats series, and a Google search on the title only took me to the above YouTube video and someone's fan fiction with the same title, so the new series (if there is one) could likely be an internet exclusive made without WB or Turner's involvement.

Last edited:
Dec 16, 2009
Ratings
Illinois
That's just a title card with the 2nd season theme music playing in the background.

I've heard/read nothing from Warner Brothers nor from Turner regarding a new Swat Kats series, and a Google search on the title only took me to the above YouTube video and someone's fan fiction with the same title, so the new series (if there is one) could likely be an internet exclusive made without WB or Turner's involvement.
I've conferred with the Tremblays before. I don't know exactly what this represents, but they have hinted that they would do something pertaining to a new show. Whether or not this is a teaser for that particular something, I don't know. If I had to guess, this would not be the new show itself, but something related to it.

Ross Jr

Jul 15, 2015

Very real everyone, can't give you better proof than this. Donate, support, spread the word. Help out the Revolution and lets make this happen!

SaneMan

Nov 13, 2012
Ratings
1,166 4 3
Slovak Republic
Did some more research

Once again, all searches only brought me to he video, the kick-starter, and posts of various forums advertising the kick-starter
There are no official press-releases anywhere

I even looked on the official Tremblay Bros. Studios website, seeing how the Kick-Starter claims to be set-up by the company, and I could only find info on the original Swat Kats

Not to mention, the promotional art on the kick-starter is using production art form the 90s show

This pretty much seems to be a scam, and seeing how this time real money seems to be involved, I suggest the nearest person in the USA to contact the authorities, as this might very well be a crime in progress.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Ratings
645 1
Canada
Uh, I encourage you guys to watch the pitch video on Kickstarter. That is very much the Tremblay brothers. This is a legit Kickstarter, though the video editing and press outreach could certainly be better. You're also not funding a new show, but a pitch for one.

Kung-Fu Yoshi

Mar 22, 2014
Ratings
Seriously, who are the Tremblays? What's with the random promotion? Do they have permission? When did they become famous? How did they become famous? So many questions!

EDIT: Looking up things, apparently they were involved in the creation of SWAT Kats, but didn't write any episodes... I've never watched the show though, so I can't check the credits.

Last edited:

Ross Jr

Jul 15, 2015
Did some more research
Once again, all searches only brought me to he video, the kick-starter, and posts of various forums advertising the kick-starter

Not to mention, the promotional art on the kick-starter is using production art form the 90s show

This pretty much seems to be a scam, and seeing how this time real money seems to be involved, I suggest the nearest person in the USA to contact the authorities, as this might very well be a crime in progress.[/QUOTE]

Did some more research

I even looked on the official Tremblay Bros. Studios website, seeing how the Kick-Starter claims to be set-up by the company, and I could only find info on the original Swat Kats

This pretty much seems to be a scam, and seeing how this time real money seems to be involved, I suggest the nearest person in the USA to contact the authorities, as this might very well be a crime in progress.
This site wouldn't allow me to post the direct link, so I had to post the youtube video that directs you to kickstarter. Wow people, simply go to kickstater and watch the video, it explains everything. Unless someone is putting on a Christian and Yvon Tremblay costume and impersonating them, this is very much real.It's getting passed by word of mouth, they are trying to show fan interest.

Please don't ruin this by not doing your homework.

The Kickstarter is making the rounds on Twitter and I'm trying to tell people this could be a scam...someone from the studio needs to speak up on this.
This is NOT a scam! They did speak about it, watch the video on kickstarter!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 19, 2009
Ratings
Sweden
I LOVE that it looks sketchy. It's pretty much their style. A bit too grindhouse for your tastes, huh?

For a forum with a passion for bringing Action Shows back, the tone so far has been showing us the other direction unfortunately. Be consistent, TZF!

Andrew Dickman, who has been working with them, have confirmed this to be real. Read this!
https://twitter.com/AWDtwit/status/624255252133449728

Checkerboard

THE HOME OF THE TOP TOON STARS
May 25, 2010
Ratings
2,263 92
Cartoon Headquarters
I guess people depend so much on authorities these days that whatever doesn't come directly from them and from official sources is automatically disregarded as false or irrelevant. A bit sad some people jump to conclusions without doing some basic thinking or research. This is legit. A reboot has been on the cards for years. The fact the reboot is actually going to happen after all those years is great news. I'm already saying it will happen, because look at the Kickstarter page. It's been only 2 days and they already managed to raise $10000/$50000. With this pace the project can be funded within 2 weeks. People want the Swat Kats back. And we need some good action back on TV.

Light Lucario

Staff member
May 11, 2007
Ratings
In a Dream World
I LOVE that it looks sketchy. It's pretty much their style. A bit too grindhouse for your tastes, huh?

For a forum with a passion for bringing Action Shows back, the tone so far has been showing us the other direction unfortunately. Be consistent, TZF!

Andrew Dickman, who has been working with them, have confirmed this to be real. Read this!
https://twitter.com/AWDtwit/status/624255252133449728
To be fair, I think that it was understandable that most people weren't instantly jumping onto this news. It did look sketchy and prior to the Kickstarter announcement, there wasn't really any solid evidence to back up that this was legit. It seemed more like a fan made project before this turn of events. I don't think it was a matter of not wanting to bring an action show back or help to make a new one, but rather people didn't want to fall for a scam or be fooled by fake news.

I am surprised that this turned out to be true. The Kickstarter video with the creators pretty much confirms that they are trying to get a pitch for a new show. That's pretty cool that they want to get more fans involved with the project. I remember liking Swat Kats back in the day. I don't think it was one of my favorite shows and I don't know how much of it holds up nowadays, but it was a show that I could watch for the heck of it. I'm not in much of a position to help them with the Kickstarter even if I was a huge fan of the series, but it sounds like a neat project and I hope it turns out well for them. While I wasn't a huge fan of Swat Kats, I'd be interested in seeing their pitch for a new show.