Survivor: Toon Zone - Immunity Challenge 3

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, May 17, 2004.

1. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Tribes, come on in.... Team Death getting their first look at the new Kitty Brigade... gddiehl voted out at the last tribal council.

First things first... Team Death, give me back immunity :D

Okay... Immunity is back up for grabs!

In today's competition, we're going to test your senses... in particularl your sense of hearing. Both tribes will be given a list of misheard song lyrics... your job is to simply translate the song lyric. However, for your entire answer to be correct, your tribe will need to submit the following to me: 1) the CORRECT lyric (with no typos, otherwise, it's still misheard ;)), 2) the ORIGINAL artist (there may be some remakes in there... don't let that throw you), and of course 3) the name of the song.

Sounds simple enough? You'll also be happy to know I went a little light on you guys... only 46 questions (could have had a lot more, y'know...)

Once again, Immunity is back up for grabs... Survivors READY!

Your "lyrics" :

<temporarily removed>

2. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT
    Staff Member Moderator Reporter

Oh, dear...

This is gonna be hard...

3. Tanooki

Tanooki Supplexing disease since 1982.

well...this challenge seals it

i rarely, if ever, listen to music unless it's classical or just some random garbage on the radio. so...i've been giving this some thought the past week when i was on vacation. i just have so much to do this summer that this survivor game is best left to those with free time on their hands. what i'm trying to say is, fellow kitty brigade members? i'm going home *hands colin his torch*

later everybody and have fun

Hero

4. HumanoidTyphoon

HumanoidTyphoon Active Member

=( no challenge

regarding the post above and below :eek:

#4 HumanoidTyphoon, May 17, 2004
    Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2004
  5. sag_2002

sag_2002 Active Member

ACK! I'm following Hero's lead and heading on home as well. Somehow, the grand prize isn't looking so enticing to me anymore. *hands Colin his torch and walks away, following Hero down to Tribal Council area*

EDIT: Now to find a new av.

6. Colin

Well, well... what an interesting turn of events...

If you two have ccompletely and clearly thought this out, then there will be no Immunity Challenge this week...

Survivor is always a tough game, testing one's mental prowess... but there are often times when people feel that things get in the way of all this. If you are completely and 100% certain you'd like to bow out, so be it...

We'll forego the Immunity Challenge and Tribal Council this week... and show 2 people off the island...

Hero and Sag... as per your wishes... you can go home.

7. The Detective

The Detective Active Member

Well gee whiz. I was just fixing to say that....I NEVER listen to music except something relaxing while I'm writing every now and then but...looks like with no challenge this week that's all right. Will it be the same challenge next week though? Might be kind of unfair just in case somebody had copied the list and worked on it during this week....*shifty eyes at everyone*

I do have an issue I'd like to ask everyone. I do not wish to leave, I'm having wish but there are some family obligations that I can't and don't want to get out of. This Wednesday, May 19 I will leave and be gone until the following Thursday, May 27. Which means I won't be available next week for the challenge. Is that cool with everyone? I was counting on us winning this week so we'd have to sit someone out next week but that's not gonna happen.....

So after I come back can I still participate or do I have to quit too?

8. Colin

You can still participate... best hope your tribe wins immunity next week... ;)

As for next weeks challenge... I'm up in the air about it... it may be the same one (since I *did* put a lot of work into it) or it may be something new (I had an idea for next week in my head already...) It would, however, be a shame to just let this competition go completely unused... so, rest assured it'll be seen again... just when, I dunno... Tho, I should change the name of this challenge to something like "The Tribe Killer" hehehehe

9. Mr. Pedro

Mr. Pedro Der Patton

Wow.:eek:

Suddenly, I feel guilty for,

A. Having so much free time on my hands.

B. Being an insomniac.

And sadly, I have a sinking feeling that there will be more voluntary departures in the coming days. But ya know, it is only a game. I don't think that anyone needs to be preoccupied with this if they don't think they can be an active participant. The real world beckons and that's more important than any game.

That being said, I still plan to be in this thing, and take it as far as I possibly can. Kitties, I'll still be here for you guys.

Hero, adios and take it easy man.

10. Colin

Well, no one ever said this would be easy... hell, if I'm giving away money, it certainly isn't going to be. However, I can say that it will pay off in the end... after all, for one thing, I never said that the final two prizes were the only prizes that were going to be given out during the game. There are gonna be some reward challenges thrown in every so often... but most likely not until we get to the individual phase of the game (simply cause it's easier to provide rewards to individuals)

To those remaining, I hope you guys can stick through this. Yes, at times it will be tough... and perhaps at times it won't be... but it's supposed to be fun. I don't want anyone thinking that they are being forced to do this... but I also don't want anyone thinking the challenges offered are going to be of the calibre of the games on this board... the whole idea was to take things a step up from the norm, and I really think we've been doing that...

11. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT

You know, I sort of expected people will start to quit... No, I'm not leaving, but I think that, at some rate, this game is taking too much free time for those that don't have much.

Heck, it's now 8-6 in favor of Team Death, but I guess it's how the game works, and I'm not debating your decisions, Hero and sag. Good luck everyone.

12. Jave

Jave Beware of the SPLAT

How much members will be kicked off until the merger, BTW?

13. Tanooki

Tanooki Supplexing disease since 1982.

actually, sag was a member of team death so it should still be 7-7 ;)

Hero

14. The Detective

Well technicly it will be 7-6 next week, since I'll be out of commission until the week after that.

Colin - Rewards? Hmmmm and to think I thought you weren't gonna be doing those. I'm with Javeman though, how low are you gonna let the teams get before a merger? You'll have to forgive me, I don't watch Survivor a whole lot.

15. HumanoidTyphoon

Logically when we are down to 9 since that's what the original teams were.

Oh and this is the only time I didn't copy the questions so even if I wanted to I couldn't work on it.

16. The Detective

*shifty eyes* Why would you even bring that up unless you did have the questions but wanted to make sure there wasn't any lingering doubts about the subject? Hmmmmmmm...;)

17. HumanoidTyphoon

<.<...>.>....Hey you're the one who brought it up first.=p

18. Kinel Ozoa

Kinel Ozoa September 2007

Wow...just wow. Real bombshell I came online too. I guess sometimes this just happens. Well I'm sticking around, not for any prize or anyhting, this games been extremly challenging so far and I love it!

....so does this mean new Kitty Captain goes to Mr. Pedro? I suppose that's something we need to deal with.

19. Trogdor

Trogdor Self-Reanimated Corpse

Aw man, it sucks that we lost Hero :( Well, the bright side is, we don't have to do this challenge :rolleyes: And the other bright side is that now I'm closer to the gift card with less risk :evil: Don't forget that we ALL are, though.

20. ElBarto

ElBarto Happy Cycler

Uhhhhh when will the list come it says temp. removed?