Survivor 3: Tribal Council #2

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, Apr 19, 2007.

1. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

*The Trajan tribe once again makes their way into the Tribal Council Courtyard. They are once again greeted by Colin and Grim Homer.*

Homer: Hello!
    Colin: Will you shut up and look menacing? Sheesh!
    Homer: D'OH!

Anyway... Trajan, you're back at tribal council, however, after the showing for this week's challenge, it definitely occurs under different circumstances.
    Last week, no submission was made, this week you guys rallied together and brought forth some answers. Before we get to voting, let's chat...

Ishtar: Was there a rallying cause that brought the tribe together for the challenge, or was there one particular individual who may have carried the tribe through the challenge?
    Top Cat: Last week's vote was completely un-unified. Going into tonight's vote, will there be more sense of unity with this vote?
    J'onn: Last week the Spirits chose to protect you, how did that make you feel about the outcome of Tribal?
    Zach: There's always a fear rampant about being voted out, how do you feel going into this vote? Do you feel safe?

It's time vote. Remember, all votes are to be cast via PRIVATE MESSAGE to myself. Do NOT publicly reveal your vote. Once you have cast your vote, it may not be changed. You have until 12 NOON on SATURDAY to cast your vote. (If all votes are received early, they shall be revealed earlier)

Good Luck!

2. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Voting is now closed.

*colin goes and retrieves the voting urn*

It's time to tally the votes. Remember, once the decision is read, the vote is final. That person will be asked to leave the tribal council area immediately... Let's read the votes.

First vote.......[Zach]
    Second vote....... [Zach]
    ...and the second player voted out of Survivor: Transylvania...... [Zach]

Zach, you have one last chance for Survival in this game as I call upon the Spirits....

*colin does a strange ritualistic dance as the tribe looks on in disgust or awe... it's hard to tell.*

Zach, at this time, the spirits have spoken and have not offered protection. You will need to bring me your flaming skull.

*colin snuffs the flame on the skull*

Zach, the tribe has spoken. Please follow Grim Homer to your fate...

*Zach walks off behind Grim Homer... Zach appears to be shaking a little bit*

Well Trajan, you are now down to 3... However, I feel at this point you may be 3 strong. For your sake. Head back to camp and get ready for the next challenge.