Survivor 2: The Final Tribal Council

Discussion in 'Reality Bytes' started by Colin, Dec 3, 2005.

1. Fresh V

Fresh V Stand By Me

CoolSSJEnergy has questions for YOU!! =D

The total destruction of the Yaffles was inevitable. We didn't have enough teamwork. Well actually, I think we did have a lot of teamwork once we started our secret Yaffle board, but that kinda drifted away soon. We actually had a chance of living and taking down the Snoffles, I think that's what they were called, but one person that I still don't know ruined it by voting for another member, when he was supposed to vote for a certain member like the rest of us. Oh well. Good job, still, Yaffles. And good job (good teamwork!) to you guys too, Snoffles.

Well, it was a fun game. Now it's finally down to you two, RG and Dalek. So here's questions for you two.

Note: I want detailed answers from you two!

First up, Lord Dalek. Please take a seat in front of me.

*clears throat*

Lord Dalek, I want you to name each and every improper thing you've done throughout the course of Survivor 2, such as betrayals, lies, etc.

Next, Red Giant. Please take a seat to Dalek's right.

*clears throat again*

Red Giant, Red Giant, Red Giant.... You say you blame everything on Dalek, but don't you agree that you are equally as bad by voting them out? Tell me, RG, tell me... why should you not get the money, huh? "I didn't stand up to Dalek and try to stop him" is not good enough!

*clears throat yet again*

Once you two have written your answers, hand them to me, and you are free to go. Thank you for coming to CoolSSJEnergy's Question Room.

~CoolSSJEnergy.
    Member of the Jury of Toon Zone Ex-Survivors

2. Lord Dalek

Lord Dalek Uncreative Hack

K. Well first there was the whopper that me and my big mouth had done in two immunities. Then when we were in tribes, the original alliance was me, Gwen, Knux, and Tim. Knux turned out to be useless so it was mutually agreed that we would eliminate him, there might have been a lie that we were getting rid of someone else like Mr. Kuwabara but I don't remember. Either way he got stabbed.

This was when me and Gwen (Gwen's idea BTW, not mine) joined forces with Red. That made the alliance me, Red, Gwen, and Tim. Of course if any of us were to go first it would be Tim since... well it's Tim. According to Gwen, the big man wanted him gone. Weather she had an alterior motive in this case is now lost to time. I do not Trillian every conversation I have, unlike someone I know.

Now to be fair I did not lure anybody into false security when we voted em off. I simple did not tell them "We have an alliance and your fragged." and thats not the same thing. Even Artie's Shadow Team bullcrap from Mole would have been the truth. If it's a betrayal then don't say it caught you by surprise because we (being Gwen and I) had this planned.

And Gwen, I DID NOT BETRAY YOU! I HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS!!! I swear!

3. Red

Red Hmm

Sorry for the delayed answer, millions of things going on in my life.

Anyways, I guess the only reason I wouldn't deserve the money is because I contributed to the 'big three' alliance, which is the reason all of you are gone. I would imagine if I rejected to join the alliance, they would have kept Tim, voted me off [although I do not remember Tim ever being in our alliance, if I recall, I was with Tim, Dalek approached me, so I had two alliances at once which Dalek knew, so he got me to get rid of Tim, something like that], and it may have been Dalek/Gwen or Dalek/Tim or Tim/Gwen [again]. I honestly don't think if I had not been associated with anybody, things would change. I would just be replaced.

If I didn't understand this question fully, speak up, and I will try to answer it as best as possible, but the question just felt strange.

4. Colin

Colin Oh... this is not good.
    Staff Member Administrator

Okay... next up shall be Gwen... just as soon as we unthaw her from this ice block she's frozen in....

[edit]

So Gwen's taking longer to thaw out than liked... at this time, I'd like to call Catlover forward for the next question...

5. Catlover

Catlover C'mon! Let's Dance, Baby!

Well, it's my turn now eh? Okay, let's get started...

Dalek: Heh, I pretty much knew that when I didn't get a PM from you that I would be voted off. In a way I somewhat regret going along with you to get rid of the Yaffles, but I really felt no pitty after they booted Maho off as soon as they got her. So, it came out even in the end.

No, you didn't have to be that way. Though I will admit that I tried to form an alliance aganist you and Tim, that was scrapped before I got a chance (the posters PM box was always full). Still, I think my biggest mess-up was not getting you voted off. Heh, I lasted quite a while though, and I didn't have to play nast or do ANY backstabing (no, the plot against the Yaffle's was not backstabbing, so don't try to throw that against me).

Giant: You really didn't do much, so it suprised me that you made it this far.

Yes you are. You voted for us, so you are part of the reason. That's like killing someone, and saying that you only did it because someone told you to. Nobody forced you to vote one way or the other, so don't give us that bull. Dalek never forced me to vote off any Yaffles, I did it because I had a reason, regardless of weather or not he told me to. I would have voted him off before the Yaffles had he not contacted me.

I would rather give the prize to the best player (which it looks like I won't be able to do here). I'm not looking at this from a TZ aspect. Anything done in this game won't be looked at when we post with each other outside of STZ, and anything done outside of STZ will not be taken into account here.

Really, I have mind to not vote at all. Dalek however, is atleast admitting that he was a sneaky player. Giant, is trying to pin it all on Dalek.

Though, it does make me happy to know that I was a threat! :anime:

So now comes the question, do the both of you think it was worth it just to win fifteen or twenty bucks. All the back stabbing and everything, for $15-20?

#25 Catlover, Dec 27, 2005
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2005
  6. Red

Red Hmm

I admit I was a sneaky player too though, sure he had control, but without my tactics to get lured in, I probably wouldn't be here right now. I admit it, Dalek was very sneaky, but I had to work hard to show myself off as a 'tool'. That was the only way I could win with both of us on the same tribe the whole time, otherwise, I probably would have done the same if I was on the other tribe. Take a couple of tribe members, and promise them to go all the way, but being on the same side as Dalek made that not possible.

From what I know, that's 2nd place. So that mean's first place is somewhere between $30 and $50.

$15-20 probably wouldn't be worth it, as I could get a job [:eek: me?!], and earn that in 2-3 hours of work, while that was the combined time it took just for a couple of challenges. Now something like 40/50, would be nice for a poor person like me. But I'd take anything I can get, but the higher prize would be nice.

7. Lord Dalek

Well... yeah. If Survivor was for nothing I wouldn't nearly have gone to the extremes I have done so far. $35 on Amazon goes a long way. Plus he's already won $20 from the reward challenge so he doesn't need it.

8. Colin

Alrighty... if we don't see Gwen within 24 hours, we'll move forward with this thing... after all, I'm sure at this point everyone just wants the damn thing to end =X

9. Weatherman

Weatherman Space...not what it used to be
    Staff Member Reporter

Gwen's kinda gone....even the peopel who I know who use to talk to her regularly haven't seen her in 2 months.

10. Colin

Alright... we'll have to see how thins float out with 6 jurors... *crosses fingers*

At this time, our two finalists will make their closing statements. One final chance to sum up their game and tell the jury why the deserve the final prize.

Since Dalek went first in opening statements, I'd like Red Giant to step forward to make his closing argument, followed immediately by Lord Dalek...

RG...

11. Red

Red Hmm

Colts just lost, so I'm depressed, but I'll do this anyways.

I'm going to keep this short and simple. I probably can't change your vote right now, you most likely already know who you want to get the grand prize. Whoever you think is the best person to win, pick them. If you think it's me, go ahead, vote for me. If you think it's the Lord of Dalek then pick him. If I do win, thanks to the people who pick me, if not? Oh well. That's life.

12. Lord Dalek

Guess thats over to me then.

Right, I've been playing this game more than half a year now and have done everything I can do. It all rests on you guys and my answers and I've tried to give good enough ones.

Peace.

13. Colin

Okay! It's just about time to put this baby to bed!

But first... now that we've got everything done... it's now time for the Jury to cast their votes.

Jurors, you must PM me the name of the Survivor you feel should WIN the game. Your PM must reach my no later than Friday, January 20, 5:00 pm Eastern Time... gives you guys plenty of times to finalize your decision...

Jurors... you're on!

14. Colin

5 PM has come and past... the votes will now be tallied... the results will be posted...........soon.

15. Colin

Now... the moment you've been waiting for... it's time to tally the votes.

[please note... ony 5 jurors voted during the voting week, apparently one juror was not able to make a decision in the time period given... oh well... moving on!)]

Dalek... Giant... just a reminder, you WANT to see your name appear. Let's read the votes...

First vote... Lord Dalek
    Second vote... Lord Dalek
    Third vote... Red Giant
    Fourth Vote... Red Giant
    Fifth Vote... and the winner of Survivor 2... Lord Dalek!!

CONGRATULATIONS LORD DALEK! You outlasted, outwitted and outplayed the other 20 contestants and made it to this point. Well done!

16. Catlover

Catlover C'mon! Let's Dance, Baby!

Well, congratulations LD!

Despite all my grumping in the last bit of the game, I had a great time.

17. Pupmon 4.0

Pupmon 4.0 With more Torgo!

Congratulations Lord Dalek! Now that you've won TZ Survivor, what will you do next?

18. Lord Dalek

That would spoil the surprise. ;-)

19. Weatherman

Weatherman Space...not what it used to be
    Staff Member Reporter

Eh, congrats I guess.

Well, at least we know how win one of these games now.

20. Red

Red Hmm

Thought I replied here, but good job Dalek.