"Star Wars: Forces of Destiny (2018 Mini-Series)" Talkback (Spoilers)

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Rate and Comment on this Star Wars Adventures mini-series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ****1/2

• ***1/2

• **1/2

• *1/2

• 1/2

• Total voters

James Harvey

The World's Finest
Staff member
Administrator
Reporter
Apr 23, 2001
Ratings
1,169 3
Toonzone
www.worldsfinestonline.com
Celebrate the inspiring stories of Princess Leia, Rey, Padme, Ahsoka, and more in this exciting series that covers every corner of the Star Wars universe!

STAR WARS: FORCES OF DESTINY

The Star Wars Forces of Destiny initiative celebrates the inspiring stories of iconic heroes from a galaxy far, far away…. Star Wars Adventures has joined the festivities with an exciting weekly series of comic books that explores all corners of the Star Wars universe, showing how choices both big and small ultimately shape the destinies of beloved characters, such as Princess Leia, Rey, Padme, Ahsoka, and Hera along with your soon-to-be favorites from The Last Jedi, Rose and Paige!

Issues spotlight Ahsoka and Padme, Hera, Leia, Rey and Rose & Paige!

Discuss this Star Wars Adventures mini-series - Star Wars: Forces of Destiny - right here!

Ahsoka

Jan 7, 2002
Ratings
Thanks for making the talkback. I thought this was a great mini-series that nicely complimented the great online Forces of Destiny shorts that Star Wars is putting up online. The stories are pretty simply but they really nail the characters and they usually have a good message. The artwork is fantastic in a lot of these books. The Leia one-shot looks amazing and like it is something that could exist in the DCAU almost. The art in the Rose and Paige issue looked a lot like the Disney style which I thought was actually pretty charming. I didn't reallylike that the Padme/Ahsoka and Rey issues were basically adaptations or expansions of the shorts as I'd like to see more original material. That said, the Hera and Leia issues were really the best. Hopefully this isn't the last FOD comics to come from IDW.