Sinclair To Launch 'KidsClick' Multiplatform Programming Block For Children

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

Dec 22, 2017
Ratings
7 2
I think KidsClick will might do a schedule for 2018

Weekdays
6:00AM – Rocket Monkeys (will probably be replaced by Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures)
6:30AM – Max Steel
7:00AM – Angry Birds
7:30AM – Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir
8:00AM – Winx Club
8:30AM – Super 4

Weekend
7:00AM – Sonic X
7:30AM – Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
8:00AM – Angry Birds
8:30AM – Pink Panther and Pals
9:00AM – Zak Storm: Super Pirate
9:30AM – Team Hot Wheels

Mar 16, 2009
Ratings
28 2
Weekend
7:00AM – Sonic X
7:30AM – Pac-Man and the Ghostly Adventures
8:00AM – Angry Birds
8:30AM – Pink Panther and Pals
9:00AM – Zak Storm: Super Pirate
9:30AM – Team Hot Wheels
It looks like Sonic X isn't coming in the near future. They commented on this facebook post saying: "at this point Sonic X is not coming to KidsCLICK in the near future. BUT please stay TOONed as we grow and add more shows."

superkeegan9100

Cartoon Analyst and Harvey Street Ambassador
Jan 10, 2015
Ratings
6,652 76
Raleigh, North Carolina
www.youtube.com
It looks like Sonic X isn't coming in the near future. They commented on this facebook post saying: "at this point Sonic X is not coming to KidsCLICK in the near future. BUT please stay TOONed as we grow and add more shows."
Then why did they even announce that show if they're not going to air it? If you ask me, that's ridiculous.

Aug 20, 2017
Ratings
73 3
I'm guessing that they had every intention of airing it, but then some behind the scenes drama happened. Maybe whoever was selling them the airing rights backed out at the last moment?
TMS has the show since 4kids lost the license. I'm guessing that Sinclair is having a tough time acquiring Sonic X from TMS. That, or they're trying to pick up something else.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,062 36 1
Austin, Texas
That's too bad Sonic X would have continued its tradition of airing in block (CW4kids/Toonzai) after block(Vortexx) had it been successful in joining the Kidsclick.

Aug 20, 2017
Ratings
73 3
TMS has the show since 4kids lost the license. I'm guessing that Sinclair is having a tough time acquiring Sonic X from TMS. That, or they're trying to pick up something else.
Also, I had a theory that they might be trying to pick up Sonic Boom instead since Cartoon Network canned the show, but then I remembered that Netflix had picked that up. Just to point out something irrelative to the topic, the dubbed "Sonic X" is available in it's entirety on TMS' official Youtube page.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,062 36 1
Austin, Texas
Also, I had a theory that they might be trying to pick up Sonic Boom instead since Cartoon Network canned the show, but then I remembered that Netflix had picked that up. Just to point out something irrelative to the topic, the dubbed "Sonic X" is available in it's entirety on TMS' official Youtube page.
Sonic X is also available on Hulu, I think because it is already on several media outlets they saw not much opportunity on acquiring it.

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,062 36 1
Austin, Texas
Zak Storm's already being removed: https://kidsclick.tv/schedule

It's being replaced by another Pink Panther & Pals. That should be a "free" show for KidsClick to run, so I feel this is a bad sign.
Knowing variety is the only thing that will give this block life, it would really be bad for it to start repeating shows across the schedule. Hopefully this is temporary.

Takao

Fight the darkness all around
Mar 17, 2010
Ratings
645 1
Canada
I'm not even sure KidsClick ran every Zak Storm season 1 episode. They should've finished it on December 23rd, but they spammed reruns for a while and started running stuff out of order.

ToonRo

Apr 20, 2015
Ratings
I noticed that their promos are updated to no longer show the "kidsclicktv.com" web address.
Even the Max Steel one, which still uses the Team Turbo logo, instead of the regular logo, which is shown on their website.