Should "The Mr. Men Show" get a third season?

• We have upgraded to Xenforo 2. We've decided to open the forums back up while we configure the theme and plugins. Thanks for your patience.

Latest News

NeoplanDan

Avid SEPTA Transit Fan
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,402 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
Maybe, but I don't think it would be airing on Cartoon Network, since they don't seem to be interested in any Preschool stuff, because Tickle U was a huge failure. Maybe Qubo should air it?
It never aired around during the time when Tickle U came out, it aired after it ended.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

jaylop97

Staff member
Oct 5, 2014
Ratings
5,172 36 1
Austin, Texas
I think the show was running out of ideas for episodes, I mean from the looks of it the show usually picked a topic, but I just don't think they can really make more episodes knowing how many would they need to think of for another season.

kanc

Sep 9, 2013
Ratings
1,210 5
How many threads are we going to have where you want a new season of a show or a sequel to a movie, just so one or two characters can have more speaking lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just ignore the first thread starter poster even if he continues to post useless threads about renewals, or voice characters..

NeoplanDan

Avid SEPTA Transit Fan
Apr 24, 2016
Ratings
1,402 9
Philadelphia PA
cricketgreens.tumblr.com
How many threads are we going to have where you want a new season of a show or a sequel to a movie, just so one or two characters can have more speaking lines?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
just ignore the first thread starter poster...
In other words, it's best to close this thread down as this isn't getting anywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk